Truck cargo management - ranch road?

ptwysocki

FNG
anyone try these? just converted from an SUV (grand cherokee) to a sierra 1500. Of course, as most do, I'm sure i spent atleast $100 on useless add-ons. But one item i am definitely ordering is a tonneau cover (one that is easily removable for when i need to run the crates in the back).

The other, is a cargo system. I love the design and idea of the ranch road (though it would be nice if it came with a lid). You can divide up the space, sits perfectly between the wheel well of the truck, doesnt move around much unless you want it to. All in all great product -- BUT.... $450 ?????????

That just seems like a lot of a basic molded bucket. all for USA made et al, but it's a lot of cash. Amazon seems to have some knockoffs, but without the dividers. I suppose you could screw in some permanent ones, but alas.

Anyone run this system and can vouch if it's worth the price? if not, any other alternatives that fit its bill?

https://ranchroadcargo.com/products...sIPkm7m_8aAsKTEALw_wcB&variant=44158418813246

BCsteve

WKR
Which "easily removable" tonneau cover have you been looking at? I'm interested in the same thing for when I need to load my quad or other large cargo.

wyosteve

WKR
Which "easily removable" tonneau cover have you been looking at? I'm interested in the same thing for when I need to load my quad or other large cargo.
Might look at the Backflip covers. Folds up to front of box so have use of entire box. Easy to install and/or remove if necessary.