The toughest goodbye

GotDraw?

WKR
Your posts are always thoughtful and your willingness to share your experiences never stops.

I'm sure you were an AWESOME dog-dad every single day!

And you will be an even more awesome dog dad again with everything you learned from your pup, Moose!

Sorry for your loss. It sucks every time.

Best,

JL

pbcarch

WKR
Sorry for your loss Cnelk, RIP moose.
I still tear up when i think about my childhood dog. Our family dog we have now has become so intertwined in our lives that i dread when that day will come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UpNorth89

Lil-Rokslider
R.I.P Moose. So sorry for the loss of your friend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
So sorry for your loss. He looks like the happiest dog in the world in that photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Damn. One of the worse things that can happen to a person is the loss of a pet. So many great dogs and so many crappy people. I owe my life to a dog and dogs will ALWAYS be a part of my life.
I do know how you feel.
Just got out the pendleton.......
Here's to you Moose!

Randy

ElkNut1

WKR
Brad, really sorry to hear that sir. I too lost a hell of a good buddy not long ago. It sucks for sure. Good luck.

ElkNut

r/wholesomememes - Death and the Dog

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
So sorry for your loss, RIP Moose , you are in good company up there..... 16 years was a hell of a run.
Mike

NB7

WKR
Cnelk, sorry for your loss. Although I don't personally know you, I can tell from your post about this that I'd be happy to know you, as your posts and pictures here clearly show the love and affection between you and Moose, and it's touching.
Even in their old age our dogs are like perpetual children. 16 years meant you obviously took great care of him. Again, sorry for your loss, I too am familiar with this pain.

Sorry for your loss.

Nothing like a relationship with a dog. They are always there for you, then they aren't. It's brutally cruel. They give everything they have, and don't complain. Our 16 yr old griffon left us late winter. Just plain hurts and sucks! They mean so much, with so many memories tied to them, it's indescribable.

gearguywb

WKR
So sorry for your loss.

We lost our GSD 5 years ago and reading this makes me tear up thinking about him.

The loss of a family member leaving is so tough. Just remember all of the great times.