The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
Apple had a good day today.
Apparently all you gotta do is say "AI" and the $$$ comes pouring in :ROFLMAO:

NVDA still abiding the trendline. Weekly chart.
Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 1.24.22 PM.png
Equal weighted tech QQEW hitting another double top at the same level with other negative indicators. Dump soon? Something to watch. Weekly chart.
Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 1.23.01 PM.png

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
Apparently all you gotta do is say "AI" and the $$$ comes pouring in :ROFLMAO:
I kind of get the feeling that AI will be the next "dot com" boom and also the next "dot com" crash.

Pick the right company, hold for long term and it could create some serious wealth. The question is how to get ahead of it?

jorswift

Lil-Rokslider
Wanting to setup a fund for my daughter. She is 12, just looking to throw some cash in and let it ride for the long haul. Any advice?

Looks like cpi lower than expected. Does the Fed put out good news later today on rates? If so should see more rally I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like cpi lower than expected. Does the Fed put out good news later today on rates? If so should see more rally I would think.

We’ll sounds like no rate cuts until September and may only be one this year. I assume that is why everything is pulling back some.

BBob

WKR
Some long term trendline action today:

SPY tags it but pulls back. Let's see if it busts and if it can continue up in the channel.
Screen Shot 2024-06-12 at 1.00.24 PM.png
Apple tags and pulls back.
Screen Shot 2024-06-12 at 1.00.51 PM.png
NVDA cracks it again. Let's see if stays on top.
Screen Shot 2024-06-12 at 1.01.16 PM.png

I can't believe NVDA is still pumping up. I was hoping to make a quick 5-7% on the split, but I am already up over 12%. My limit order is now in at roughly a 9% gain. I really feel like Costco has to announce some sort of split here shortly as well. It is getting close to the 1k mark and many believe out of reach for some investors.

CorbLand

WKR
I can't believe NVDA is still pumping up. I was hoping to make a quick 5-7% on the split, but I am already up over 12%. My limit order is now in at roughly a 9% gain. I really feel like Costco has to announce some sort of split here shortly as well. It is getting close to the 1k mark and many believe out of reach for some investors.
I kind of thought the whole NVDA thing was just a good pump and dump...still could be true but damn, I wish I would have risked it on that one.

2024 is turning out to be one of my best years in Amateur trading/ investing. I hope I can keep up the pace, but it is unlikely. I like to supplement my normal salary with atleast 30k a year in stock gains, not counting retirement. It is looking like I am going to triple or 4x my 30k goal. Again probably not sustainable but if it is, I can see the years shaving off my work career.

Bond market is about to get wrecked.

Fed Repo may try to back stop. Which will lead to higher inflation.

It's like the 2008 mortgage backed securities crisis with a 2000 tech bubble mixed in for a fun twist.
Can you elaborate on this a little. I have a hard time wrapping my head around all the bonds and bills projections.