The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

David Walter

FNG
Classified Approved
Pharm,

Up what, 29,000% since inception and the same guys are at the helm? I figure there’s room to run.

Last edited:
I dabble in futures. Specifically Future Options on Mini/Micro S&P500, Oil, Metals, and also get Forex exposure through Futures (i.e. /6A, /6E, /6J). Been slowly transitioning out of holding stock to Futures over the last 6 months.
Definitely. Just started playing around with it over options. Mostly watching NAS and SP. Gold is too wicky for me. If I catch the chart at the perfect time I’ll trade but it’s not something I watch regularly.

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
Definitely. Just started playing around with it over options. Mostly watching NAS and SP. Gold is too wicky for me. If I catch the chart at the perfect time I’ll trade but it’s not something I watch regularly.
Not watching regurlary is actually why I been focusing on future option trading since I trade long term postions 80+ DTE. I spend maybe 10-15 mins a day looking at charts and my existing positions. In the morning I do cursory check on positions or open any trades and at the end of day to log portfolio greeks and net liq. I have had to teach myself how to trade mechanically and I'm still working out the tweaks to the trade plan but definitely wish I got into futures trading sooner

Marshfly

WKR
Not watching regurlary is actually why I been focusing on future option trading since I trade long term postions 80+ DTE. I spend maybe 10-15 mins a day looking at charts and my existing positions. In the morning I do cursory check on positions or open any trades and at the end of day to log portfolio greeks and net liq. I have had to teach myself how to trade mechanically and I'm still working out the tweaks to the trade plan but definitely wish I got into futures trading sooner
Sounds like 112s or strangles...

Poser

WKR
Been out of the lop for awhile. Did anyone else jump in Grayscale's Ethereum Trust (ETHE) well ahead of the Ethereum ETF announcements? I caught on to it while they were running a discount on ETHE which will convert into the ETF once available and it jumped over 50% for me as soon as the ETF was approved.

Marshfly

WKR
Yes sir, I'm still working on my bots while I grow the bank roll. Plan to use the 112 as foundation of the portfolio. It's slow relatively speaking but they print
I did 112s religiously a couple of years ago. Good trade but really needs be on ES to make up for the fees IMHO. I swapped to strangles and expanded to other futures and then realized they weren't as uncorrelated as you might think. I am exclusively SPX now 1 and 0dte using bots.

Been out of the lop for awhile. Did anyone else jump in Grayscale's Ethereum Trust (ETHE) well ahead of the Ethereum ETF announcements? I caught on to it while they were running a discount on ETHE which will convert into the ETF once available and it jumped over 50% for me as soon as the ETF was approved.

I didn’t get into it, but it will be interesting to see what they set their rates at and it dumps like their BTC etf did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Walter

FNG
Classified Approved
I’m in the middle of a traditional to Roth transfer, where I’ll get back into ISRG.

I think better AI will allow them to build even better surgical devices, which everyone will want because no one wants to be in pain.

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
Every exploration well they have drilled is hitting oil, and lots of it. With their recent Ecuador wells I can only see room for growth.

I am under water on GTE, but I have been averaging down and it’s paying off.

Anyone have any in sight on Saudi Arabia dropping the petro US dollar. Will we see volatility in fuel prices?

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any in sight on Saudi Arabia dropping the petro US dollar. Will we see volatility in fuel prices?

I haven't heard anything about it, not that I'm expert on oil by any means, but i trade it so checking the charts on it regularly and currently crude oil futures volatility ( OVX) is not spiking or reacting to anything. So I'm lead to believe it's a non issue at the moment

I haven't heard anything about it, not that I'm expert on oil by any means, but i trade it so checking the charts on it regularly and currently crude oil futures volatility ( OVX) is not spiking or reacting to anything. So I'm lead to believe it's a non issue at the moment

Yeah that’s what’s interesting to me that there isn’t more news about it, after 50 years of the usd being the reserve currency for the purchase of Saudi Arabia oil for the world. Now SA will accept multiple currencies to include crypto. Now other countries will not have to purchase/exchange into usd to make oil purchases. Again not a lot of info being put out, just seems like a big deal, but maybe it isn’t.