The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

The occasional Shot term bond ETF, and my regular contribution to VOO is all I’m buying into at the moment. I’ve cashed out on a lot of my portfolio otherwise.

Wish I had some skin in on this CDEV rally like a lot of you guys. I’m on the sidelines for now, but I’ve been living vicariously through this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paradox

FNG
I think I-bonds are pretty decent right now with guaranteed return you can’t get many other places. Unfortunately with the annual max of $10,000 it limits your potential. I don’t see the inflation part going away anytime soon. I’m maxed for the year.

Broomd

WKR
Tidbit today from Seeking Alpha....

Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ:CDEV) +3.1% in Wednesday's trading after Truist Securities upgraded shares to Buy from Hold with a $13 price tag, raised from $7, saying the "near-term transformational" merger with Colgate Energy places the company "among the best SMID cap E&Ps."

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
J Powell for president!

“Bringing down inflation will require economic pain.”

Wonder what the effect of the billions of student debt transfer will have….

Broomd

WKR
J Powell for president!

“Bringing down inflation will require economic pain.”

Wonder what the effect of the billions of student debt transfer will have….
Yep, pure lunacy to keep printing money. It's like a kid with rotted teeth in a candy store...

Paradox

FNG
Yeah! Tearing back to what I paid for it!
that was when they forecast 12 month target of $10.
i doubt we‘ll see $13

-1,000 in one day, that's a pretty solid hit.
Bring it on baby.

Oh, and I did seem to misjudge the OXY rally's legs, more people piled in this week chasing Buffett so I left some money on the table. But hard to complain about walking away in the green.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Yep, pure lunacy to keep printing money. It's like a kid with rotted teeth in a candy store...

Democrats have no shame and they know their constituents will never call him out.

As long as a propaganda machine keep distracting them with something a republican tweeted or may have insinuated they’ll keep getting voted in.

Keep adding to the welfare system keeping the poor poor so they always think they need Democrats to save them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk