The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

If you are in crypto tomorrow should be a move for AMP, just not sure which way yet but hoping up. It seems like it’s about to hit the end of a cycle and it is also being listed on an exchange in India. I have this as a long term hold and it has been going sideways for about three weeks. If you don’t know much about it, it’s is a very interesting concept for function and will go places in time, good team backing it and has a lot of potential. Read the white papers to learn a little more. We expect something to happen tomorrow... hopefully.
Amp just made its move and it was a good one. Up 10% this afternoon. And the listing in India happpens tomorrow so it should continue.

Amp just made its move and it was a good one. Up 10% this afternoon. And the listing in India happpens tomorrow so it should continue.

Dang I was hoping it would hold until this weekend so I could jump in. I picked up enjin coin on the last dump, up 47% since then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baddog

WKR
FHA reported that 14.7% 7.6 million mortgages are currently delinquent.
That's just right now, what till all the free money is gone.
Looked briefly to see what the 10 year average of delinquency is. Couldn't find it. Maybe you know?
I feel like the government will do about everything possible to keep them from being evicted and in the popular places in the west I'd think they could sell for more than they owe when it comes time to actually having to sell.

CorbLand

WKR
FHA reported that 14.7% 7.6 million mortgages are currently delinquent.
That's just right now, what till all the free money is gone.
Out of curiosity where did you pull this information from? According to HUD, there are ~8 million FHA loans in the US. Unless I am reading this wrong, 7.6 million of the 8 million are delinquent?

NDGuy

WKR
Out of curiosity where did you pull this information from? According to HUD, there are ~8 million FHA loans in the US. Unless I am reading this wrong, 7.6 million of the 8 million are delinquent?
I think its 15% of the 7.6 million

BBob

WKR
"help foster smooth market functioning" says the FED. My A** :ROFLMAO:

The house is gonna burn down one of these days!

Attachments

• VTI Smooth Market Function Qtr  FED 07_07_2021.JPG
    VTI Smooth Market Function Qtr FED 07_07_2021.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 44

CorbLand

WKR
Interesting. That also includes FHA mortgages that are in forbearance which is extended to Sept. It will be interesting to see what happens between now and then.

I think everyone knows that some day the housing market will tank again but the question is when and to what level. It could be tomorrow and it could be in 5 years.

BBob

WKR
BORR getting propped up again with above average volume today . Someone doesn't want it to fall any further. Nice hammer on the daily. The Big Boys buying it up at this level? Will there be life after all?

Attachments

• BORR 07_07_21.JPG
    BORR 07_07_21.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 35

go_deep

WKR
And inside
Interesting. That also includes FHA mortgages that are in forbearance which is extended to Sept. It will be interesting to see what happens between now and then.

I think everyone knows that some day the housing market will tank again but the question is when and to what level. It could be tomorrow and it could be in 5 years.

It will, but some areas you won't hardly tell its happening because of a strong local economy, and other areas will look like dumpster fires.

Just make sure your prepared to make a move if people/banks start giving away property where you live.

go_deep

WKR
BORR getting propped up again with above average volume today . Someone doesn't want it to fall any further. Nice hammer on the daily. The Big Boys buying it up at this level? Will there be life after all?

Just about bought more at .75, then I thought, this feels like foos gold right here.... I was wrong.

CorbLand

WKR
And inside

It will, but some areas you won't hardly tell its happening because of a strong local economy, and other areas will look like dumpster fires.

Just make sure your prepared to make a move if people/banks start giving away property where you live.
The problem I am running into is that I need a house within the next year or so. The town I live in is economically protected by a University and a consistent supply of students. Even 2008 only pushed housing down about 25 percent here and it took until about 2012-2013 for it to bottom out. Everything has doubled since then and there is a significant shortage of housing and most people are holding onto their land.