The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I got a 1/3 position of FUBO at $35. If it hits $30 I’ll add the other 2/3. If it doesn’t then that’s al ok getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in at .36 and sold at .46 last night AH. Missed the morning dip due too work and jumped back in at .46 with a larger position. What’s your exit strategy?
if it goes tits up i'll sell for 25% profit at least, but have a sell order in for $.72 (because I'm greedy like that)

So apparently FUBO got a hit piece out on it, is the reasons for the drastic drop. The one who did it has a bad track record, so I planning on doing very well on the rebound.

So apparently FUBO got a hit piece out on it, is the reasons for the drastic drop. The one who did it has a bad track record, so I planning on doing very well on the rebound.

Any word on who wrote the hit piece? They haven’t released earnings lately from what i can find, so it “may” be speculation either way. Looks like short sellers jumped on it and further drove it down.

AITX and DSGT were awesome today. I may hold both but I’d hate to lose 80%.

Any word on who wrote the hit piece? They haven’t released earnings lately from what i can find, so it “may” be speculation either way. Looks like short sellers jumped on it and further drove it down.

AITX and DSGT were awesome today. I may hold both but I’d hate to lose 80%.

These guys are like Hindenburg research. They short or buy puts, then drop a hit piece with the disclaimer that they own shorts on the stock.

This is copies of a known pumper but money maker and his experience with these guys.

Play it as you want, I bought a few today and added as of dipped at every dollar. Was hoping for 30 or less, but not yet there. Will add if it does.

b1bea13b580453e2855cd9c1f5fc4a0b.jpg

36883063e8b6ea365df2f472e27ec6cf.jpg

ad805c573d16e196ab4986cc68e380dc.jpg

Somebody added 3.2 mil of IPOC today at $16, I been in since 11.45, added higher prices since. I want $20 min. Merger vote 1/7 i believe

4ea98585d1d967cce7f026a6b7e7f83b.jpg

I saw 1/6 as the date. I’m holding GHIV as well for a 1/20 vote. I can’t confirm those dates, just online talk.

Let’s hope the trend up continues.

Ya, hopefully. If you converted it to BTC over the weekend, you're already up 18% and climbing fast. Probably 5X it this year if you keep it there. The lawsuit could get dropped tomorrow and it skyrockets. However, I wouldn't buy Ripple unless it's a long term plan. I bought back in at 0.18 and I'm gonna start buying a little every week regardless of price just like I do BTC and ETH. XRP isn't a security so I don't see how the SEC lawsuit can hold any weight. It goes to show how much crypto terrifies our government. When the people are in charge of currency, the government and banks lose power over us. Look at how banks are buying in like crazy. They will put as many hurdles in the way as possible. Coinbase has stated they are watching what is happening and will update the ability to trade if and when they can. In all reality, Coinbase is #31 as far as holdings for XRP so kind of a drop in the bucket.

If for some reason they can't do business in the US, good for them. They will move home base to somewhere more business friendly like Dubai and the show goes on. I could lose it all, but I think it's $5-$10 in the next few years.

I saw 1/6 as the date. I’m holding GHIV as well for a 1/20 vote. I can’t confirm those dates, just online talk.

Yeah they haven’t announced, but vote should be first full week as far as we know.

I have GHIV, AMCI, ACAM, THBR, swinging right now.

IPOC should be the first to pop with what we think we know now. I’m thinking that 2.3 mil buyer got word of something in the wind

Did anyone read about the Bitcoin liquidity problem? Apparently they are running low on sellers. Wonder if that turns this into a low float stock situation? That would be wild

Back