The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

OXN939

WKR
Lots of red today. If you got the cash, it seems like a buyer's day!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think it's very possible this could be the beginning of the pullback lots of analysts have been forecasting. It's tough to see a scenario where there's not some dip here in the semi short term.

But, with how volatile things are these days, that could very well be wrong and things could be through the roof again tomorrow. I'm sticking with cash and waiting for things to go on sale again.

cmahoney

WKR
I think it's very possible this could be the beginning of the pullback lots of analysts have been forecasting. It's tough to see a scenario where there's not some dip here in the semi short term.

But, with how volatile things are these days, that could very well be wrong and things could be through the roof again tomorrow. I'm sticking with cash and waiting for things to go on sale again.

I was close a few times but afraid to buy to day for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
I was close a few times but afraid to buy to day for that reason.

With that completely illogical and meteoric run-up before Christmas, in the midst of a worsening pandemic and new restrictions, I think we'll get at least a better opportunity than today when the next round of economic numbers come in. Even with a vaccine, this winter has the potential to get ugly before getting better.

Pflum

FNG
I'd like to thank you guys for your knowledge and transparency on this thread. I'm a total noob at trading, my wife talked me into opening a robinhood account back in March. I never even thought about stocks before, or had a clue how they worked. This thread has helped me a lot, felt like I can trust the ideas shared on here more than any of the stock themed sites.
I've done ok buying some of these short plays, I just have a habit of holding too long hoping for one more percent!
Don't have anything helpful to add at the moment, so I'll just say thanks again!

EastMT

WKR
I wanted to share this, I’m not jumping out the window yet, but keep an eye open. Not only have we had a crazy run up with all the shut downs, we have a new CV19 strain, so that could make buyers nervous as well. We could still get a good bump, but correction likely IMO sooner than later.

Rising wedge usually signals end of an uptrend, we seem to be running out of the wedge. If it drops below the trend line, it’s likely starting at that point.

6dd83d4517204dd36e551323c7a0c6ec.jpg

d347c380afa9e967aee6c524be1c20de.jpg

a1fbb5742c486a4f0b14cc7fa6cfaf41.jpg

Last edited:

WRO

WKR
I wanted to share this, I’m not jumping out the window yet, but keep an eye open. Not only have we had a crazy run up with all the shut downs, we have a new CV19 strain, so that could make buyers nervous as well. We could still get a good bump, but correction likely IMO sooner than later.

Rushing wedge usually signals end of an uptrend, we seem to be running out of the wedge. If it drops below the trend line, it’s likely starting at that point.

Winter is coming, im going to strategically add cash from positions over the next couple weeks..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
No doubt market is looking exhausted.

I bought some PFE after hours. I like it being at $37 support. Good risk/reward here so keeping a tight stop.

cmahoney

WKR
No doubt market is looking exhausted.

I bought some PFE after hours. I like it being at $37 support. Good risk/reward here so keeping a tight stop.

I’m really surprised how stagnant PFE has been. I thought there would be some pop with the vaccine

Rising wedge usually signals end of an uptrend, we seem to be running out of the wedge. If it drops below the trend line, it’s likely starting at that point.

Coop when looking at charts like you posted, is there a ‘typical’ timeframe you’re analyzing when looking for trends like that? Or would it be somewhat apparent over multiple timeframes (ie daily, weekly, monthly charts)? I realize part of what I’m asking depends on what the market has been doing and for how long. I guess when looking for that rising wedge in particular, would you be looking more on daily charts for that trend?

elkyinzer

WKR
I don't know what the day traders are up to, but barring any seismic sociopolitical events, 2021 is looking very nice. We will see a major reckoning sometime in the 20's as valuations are way too speculative, but it isn't here yet.

cmahoney

WKR
Looking at NTTHF for a long hold

263b6aa6e16aa6dba5ba810dba5ae2a5.jpg

Total gamble and short play but SANP could get exciting in the next week.

Did anyone check this out? I cashed out yesterday with a $7300 profit in less than 24 hrs but second guessing my sell. Might not be done. They have a online countdown to some kind of press release that has been the catalyst to it pumping so much every day. Pretty interesting. Just don’t want to get caught when it finally tanks.