The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Yeah they haven’t announced, but vote should be first full week as far as we know.

I have GHIV, AMCI, ACAM, THBR, swinging right now.

IPOC should be the first to pop with what we think we know now. I’m thinking that 2.3 mil buyer got word of something in the wind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry if this is a dumb question kinda new at this..
Yeah they haven’t announced, but vote should be first full week as far as we know.

IPOC should be the first to pop with what we think we know now. I’m thinking that 2.3 mil buyer got word of something in the wind

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm new at this.. with IPOC when say say it should be the first to pop do you mean like it's inflated right now so it's going to pop and just drop? Or pop like it's going to pop.off and make a run?

Also with the others. You said they are swinging.. can you explain?
Thank you.

EastMT

WKR
Sorry if this is a dumb question kinda new at this..

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm new at this.. with IPOC when say say it should be the first to pop do you mean like it's inflated right now so it's going to pop and just drop? Or pop like it's going to pop.off and make a run?

Also with the others. You said they are swinging.. can you explain?
Thank you.

Swinging mean buying and holding for a shorter term, not a day trade and not a long term buy it and forget it investment.

Pop means jump in price, as they have the earliest known vote on merger, it’s expected to go up first.

Any meat left on the bone on those? I’m holding GHIV, AITX, DSGT, BEGI, ATVK (May get pink status tomorrow), SOS, DPW and SNCA for a longer swing. I’m too inexperienced to recommend anything but maybe you’ll find something of value there. Your posts are very informative and I appreciate it!

EastMT

WKR
I’ve played BEGI a few times from the .02 area to .03, it’s good if you catch a dip.

The guys we follow posted this today due to the Spacs being hit now. IPOC is expected to hit $20, but obviously is riskier buying at $16.

As posted below, closer to 10-11 is less risky. I have a few of most of these, I’m not buying large in any. Don’t chase, something dips that’s the buy or don’t get in, better to watch than lose

0b93bfa09f945fbe5fcb865e3f716714.jpg

Broomd

WKR
Did anyone check this out? I cashed out yesterday with a $7300 profit in less than 24 hrs but second guessing my sell. Might not be done. They have a online countdown to some kind of press release that has been the catalyst to it pumping so much every day. Pretty interesting. Just don’t want to get caught when it finally tanks.

Damn, thats fantastic, congrats.

Pflum

FNG
Anybody in LCA, now GNOG? Took a pretty good dive today after the merger. I have a small position at $12.83, thinking about averaging up, as much as it kills me to do that.

ppelham

FNG
All new money in large cap 401k and all current balance in money market.....some big buying and the big chunk slow and steady....5yrs till retirement 🤩
Invest it all. Odds are before you retire the market is dramatically higher then it is today

EastMT

WKR
Anybody in LCA, now GNOG? Took a pretty good dive today after the merger. I have a small position at $12.83, thinking about averaging up, as much as it kills me to do that.

No idea on that one. We were in LCA early, I forget when we sold. I think it was 30% or so. I sell the build up to the merger, seems like too many times the hype is more than the reality on the merger. I guess it depends on the outlook for the company and your trading plan.

Pflum

FNG
That does seem to be what most of them do. I have bought in to a few of the Spacs, ones that have some talk or idea of who they are merging with. The ones I don't get are the ones that are still wide open, no plan, just a vague description of the sector they may want to get into. Guess it's just playing the momentum? Not much to research on some of these, they're not doing anything, yet one day the price starts moving.

Lou Sid

FNG
I went in big late Oct with 2650 shares at $12.23 avg. I'm holding, might sell half or all if it jumps fast to 35-40, otherwise just hold if it's a slower rise.

Lou Sid

FNG
That does seem to be what most of them do. I have bought in to a few of the Spacs, ones that have some talk or idea of who they are merging with. The ones I don't get are the ones that are still wide open, no plan, just a vague description of the sector they may want to get into. Guess it's just playing the momentum? Not much to research on some of these, they're not doing anything, yet one day the price starts moving.
I'm buying commons and warrants in pre deal spacs with good management. SEAH for example. When they announce, commons will go up 20-30% and warrants 100-200%. If it's a good company both warrants and commons will continue to rise in the months following the announcement. It's as good a play as any especially now when spacs are hot and the market is at ATHs.