The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Printing is going to pump everything for a while, then inflation or worse stagflation. Cycle repeats.

The question is, do we see more cuts coming before the end of the year? Maybe another 50 points in total?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
The question is, do we see more cuts coming before the end of the year? Maybe another 50 points in total?

I would highly doubt we see another 50 points in cuts before 2025. Would be nice in ways but I doubt it.

I just need 3% mortgage rates so I can refinance. I am going to miss making 5 plus percent in HYSA and Tbills though. That was easy money.

2531usmc

WKR
Printing is going to pump everything for a while, then inflation or worse stagflation. Cycle repeats.

Yeah, what to do?

Market is at all time highs and a 50% haircut is not out of the question. But you have to be in equities long term to protect yourself from the debt tsunami you know is coming.

Conversely, if you hold in cash to protect from a market crash, you lose 5 to 7% a year to inflation.