The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Looks like JASMY did well for you.

I’m still adding BTC, SOL, and MATIC. I do have AMP, but have stopped adding. I looked briefly at COVAL lots to take in on their tokenomics link. I’m trying to understand why someone would want to trade Eth for COVAL, what’s the benefit, and where does that even happen?

I typically don’t look to much out of the top 100, and rarely do I buy outside of the top 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think it’s an advantage trade, I looked at it as a real world use for instance gift cards. I wouldn’t look at COVAL’s as a trading token, more of a long term long shot. I put a little money into it but only enough I don’t mind loosing because that is very realistic with this one. The AMP/SOL/Matic and JASMY I have a little more faith in and more of a long term plan. JASMY is interesting because of its worth, origin but mostly why the price is so low. They openly pushed the price down for better interest but didn’t expect the market to sh*t the bed so I think it has a real good chance to bounce back faster than the others, or at least that’s why I dumped into when it dropped.

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a small amount of "gambling money" in my acct. Couple hundred dollars. Can anyone recommend a cheap stock to gamble with? What is the deal with the VEON stock? Looks like it has been in a downward trend for a while. I am a newbie to individual stocks. I have my Roth, 401k and iS&P500 EFT acct situated well.

AXAS is a good gamble play IMO, I bought based off this thread awhile back and it is back from the dead.

SWBI and POWW both seem like they should be a lot higher than they are and could absolutely take off with any unexpected turns with the war in Ukraine.

Saw coinbase added solana to its wallet, seeing a slight pump already not sure if it’s bc if that or bc crypto is up in general

CorbLand

WKR
Crude is climbing again. Saw a headline that Europe is talking about stopping/reducing oil purchases from Russia. If that happens, lord help us all.

I know this is a “stock traders” thread and although I do stocks I also do crypto, I have posted a few times about crypto but each time I post I wonder is the stock guys would rather keep this thread stock related and forgo the crypto. Just wanted some true feedback if I or others should keep this thread on stocks or if crypto talk is welcome. I feel like eyes roll when I post crypto related info and I don’t want to post if the majority would rather not care to hear about crypto.

Broomd

WKR
I know this is a “stock traders” thread and although I do stocks I also do crypto, I have posted a few times about crypto but each time I post I wonder is the stock guys would rather keep this thread stock related and forgo the crypto. Just wanted some true feedback if I or others should keep this thread on stocks or if crypto talk is welcome. I feel like eyes roll when I post crypto related info and I don’t want to post if the majority would rather not care to hear about crypto.

Crypto chat is welcome imho.
Lots of us invested in digital currency, I keep it simple with a few coins of ETH, but honestly don't have much insight to add.

CorbLand

WKR
Personally, I dont see a problem with keeping Crypto in this thread. It would be hard to monitor more and more threads for each little form/type of investing. Like Broomd, I dont understand Crypto enough to speak about it, that is why I dont really respond to those posts.

My Crypto investing strategy is, if it sounds like a decent idea (not a meme coin) I buy 10 bucks worth when its cheap. When one of those is worth enough to pay off all my debt, I will sell them all, pay off all my debt and live my life.

I do a lot of research before dropping any money on the crypto I have invested in. Found some good ones, lost some money on a few but overall I am up and I am hoping the market is on a rebound and the few I have narrowed down to on this last dip will be fast risers. I put tech and real world use over everything else. I looked into XRP and although I think it will come back I do think there are better options out there right now when it comes to their tech. I am not saying it is a bad option, I just felt like the legal issues made me shy away from it. If you can tell me why I am looking at it wrong I am all ears.

JASMY has crushed it this past week. I am up over 100%. I got into SOL early and plan to ride it out for a while longer. They fixed some issues internally recently and I think they will make a smooth rise for a long while. AMP is where I have most of my investment and looking long term for some big returns, the more research I do on AMP the more I want to put into it. Couple others are MATIC which I expect to continue to do well, ETH which has its upgrade coming out hopefully in the next month or two and if it works like they say it should we should see some good movement and lastly I put into SPELL when it hit bottom and made a little. Hoping it corrects and continues to go. I also just put some in COVAL, not sure where it will go but let hope up

ncstewart

WKR
I’m all for anyone who actually understands crypto posting up some tips! I got some into ada, eth not really sure why those 2 other than I did.

I sure hope crypto talk stays in here.

I really wanted to post so we could hit 10000 posts

Keep up the good work guys

lak2004

WKR
WULF is crypto related, they mine crypto. Not sure where I heard about it, but I like what's happening so far!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk