The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

go_deep

WKR
Seems odd some of these airlines are near pre-China virus, or all time highs, when it may be a long time before we see full seats again.
Agree. I sold my AAL and UAL around 2 weeks ago, just don't understand what keeps driving them.

pirogue

WKR
CCIV and Lucid announced after close, and it promptly took a nosedive! WTH
Now that the PIPE will generate more money, as the next step after the announcement, I think this was expected. The CCIV units stock went down also. Plus , I’m not sure the valuation of Lucid is a settled thing.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
Seems odd some of these airlines are near pre-China virus, or all time highs, when it may be a long time before we see full seats again.
if UAL gets back to pre-COVID price of Feb 2020 that would be about 60% gain from today‘s price. Glad I bought in the 30’s, wish I had bought more. I probably still will. long play, they don’t offer dividends.

22lr

WKR
Lots on panic about the Lucid valuation. Not sure what to expect tomorrow. I feel pretty good if my short hold turns into a long hold based on necessity. I have a lot of wiggle room but feel like holding this one to see what shakes out. I won't be buying again unless it crashes hard again tomorrow, but will see.

Im not sure where the surprise on valuation came. I mean, in a few years sure its probably getting to be a $60B company, but that was the bet... o well. If I could predict peoples reactions then stocks would be way less fun!

NDGuy

WKR
I'm 50% cash on webull this is going to be UGLY today. We have a lot of new people trading in the last year and this shit will scare them out after the GME debacle.

Be careful. That was basically a giant market wide pullback in what most consider a very bull market. Some things over 25%. Concerted around 6am EST
Open will be a confused murder scene

PS - Maybe just a carjacking scene of my Moon Lambo by WSB with cubic zirconia hands.
The good stocks will recover. The overhyped ones won't?

Last edited: