The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Okhotnik

WKR
anyone pick up gush when it dropped?

For younger investors look at PayPal for a long multi year hold

Broomd

WKR
a few shares of NIO wish I had more funds!!! my bad
I offloaded 1/2 of some barely green SRG to free up some powder and stay outta margin. Been waiting for 8 months for that turd to pop.
I figure the buys/gains will far out pace that biotch.

I hate margin balance, won't do it.

Okhotnik

WKR
I offloaded 1/2 of some barely green SRG to free up some powder and stay outta margin. Been waiting for 8 months for that turd to pop.
I figure the buys/gains will far out pace that biotch.

I hate margin balance, won't do it.
I don't mess with margins. my ballz are too small

Looking for opinions on TLRY, APHA and CRON. All seem to be on sale recently and could gain significantly from the general trend in this country.

CorbLand

WKR
Man I am glad that most of my stuff is in long term plays. I only have about 10% in short term right now. Everything else is either in cash or in 10 year plus holds.

BBob

WKR
VIX rejected and SP might actually hold. Next up is day trade opportunity period (10:55-11:40am EST) so lets see. Crossing fingers!

NDGuy

WKR
Long term growth. I don’t see weed going away, only becoming more mainstream each day
On sale to an extent but most are well over up 100% YOY. Fine for a starter position but if we have another big correction they'll drive down further.

Sell it down and buy it back up! Market is right back where it was at open. No brainer. Had to cover yesterday’s imbalance and then did a little impulse because of the Powell presser.

Shaping up for a great week after the last couple days! I’m ready for the big bubble to pop and take that BIG short to the moon
E666FCAB-D251-4DC0-A4EC-A1CBA46A4F9D.jpeg

Okhotnik

WKR
Long term growth. I don’t see weed going away, only becoming more mainstream each day
They're more risky and speculative than a lot of other stocks and subject to pretty big swings. IMO If you have a strong stomach and can chance losing your money. Personally I wouldn't because my risk factor is low especially with the markets the past few weeks and the upcoming markets. I've held a few for short periods of time and sold. As mentioned above I think its too late. Maybe 3 months ago. I found better options.

others can chime in

Will be watching CTRM closely as I believe they get compliance back at end of day today which could lead to a pop, currently .698avg on it. Picked up TCRH again this morning at 2.43 and DMTK at 67.16 which I will protect with stop losses. Closed a couple day trades already off the SPY bounce this morning. You can graph the daily on the SPY and see it hold the 20SMA as support but when it got rejected on the 200SMA it failed the 20SMA support which it's now trending under as resistance. Will see if we can break the 20SMA again and hold it into close if not break 200SMA as well. I'd be cautious till a bottom is found.

Okhotnik

WKR
Will be watching CTRM closely as I believe they get compliance back at end of day today which could lead to a pop, currently .698avg on it. Picked up TCRH again this morning at 2.43 and DMTK at 67.16 which I will protect with stop losses. Closed a couple day trades already off the SPY bounce this morning. You can graph the daily on the SPY and see it hold the 20SMA as support but when it got rejected on the 200SMA it failed the 20SMA support which it's now trending under as resistance. Will see if we can break the 20SMA again and hold it into close if not break 200SMA as well. I'd be cautious till a bottom is found.
My third time in CTRM . Im in now at .882. I'll probably sell if hits 1.20. Hope it doesn't drop into the .30's again