The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Market not too bad today for a Friday at the end of a 4 day week. If market follows general trends of past year, next week should be good. We'll see.
A heads up......lots of earnings reports next week, if anyone is looking to sell a certain stock do your DD and set your sell orders accordingly. Those pops can come and go quickly. And for those that dip, buy ops will be there too.

First post in this thread for me...to be perfectly honest when I first saw this thread pop up I assumed it was about used gear and promptly tuned out as soon as I started seeing ticker symbols. Well, times change and I'm thankful for all the insight you guys have provided, I sure got into this at an interesting time but it's been a fun journey so far.

HIVE has had one helluva a run this week, feeling pretty foolish now after waiting on a correction since Tuesday to increase my position, I've just been watching the numbers climb and climb without having my position fully established. Oh well, one lesson at a time, at least I've already learned better than to chase them!

Okhotnik

WKR
A heads up......lots of earnings reports next week, if anyone is looking to sell a certain stock do your DD and set your sell orders accordingly. Those pops can come and go quickly. And for those that dip, buy ops will be there too.
good reminder . I almost forgot

go_deep

WKR
Bought more GTE premarket @ .89, riding TSNP to the moon or the scrap yard, bought HPNN a few weeks ago on a flyer that they may land a large contract in the future up 60%, but hoping for way more.
Doing some digging on where to put some money, if I free some up. Has anyone looked into GUSH?
And would you care to share your thoughts?

cgasner1

WKR
I have no idea how most of this works since reading about the gme thing I’ve started paying attention to this anywhere you guys would recommend to do research on how to use the trading apps to get the most out of them also been looking at Boeing for a long term thing any thoughts the price is down and they just got handed a brand new air force one contract and airlines have a government bail out coming again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
I have no idea how most of this works since reading about the gme thing I’ve started paying attention to this anywhere you guys would recommend to do research on how to use the trading apps to get the most out of them also been looking at Boeing for a long term thing any thoughts the price is down and they just got handed a brand new air force one contract and airlines have a government bail out coming again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stocktwits is decent, but there is at least much fake news as real. Best strategy is to find and follow the better more diligent posters. People will post straight fake news on there and it can be annoying. I pair it with yahoo finance for most research. Don't forget to look at blogs as well. If your looking at Boeing, you need to be following the major Defense blogs for sure (Warzone, and Defense-blog.com are some of my favorite).

You will usually never get the best data from any single source, always a good idea to have multiple sources.

Okhotnik

WKR
ok its back. weird . Trying to research what happened. Of course I was snow shoeing when it happened with limited cell.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
ok its back. weird . Trying to research what happened. Of course I was snow shoeing when it happened with limited cell.
looking at level 2.... this was on there, someone (had to of been an institution) loaded 813,580 shares worth $41.5+ Million.....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
looking at level 2.... this was on there, someone (had to of been an institution) unloaded 813,580 shares worth $41.5+ Million.....
Looks like a few idiots with end of week market sell orders ran into enough limit buy orders to dip the price and trigger a huge stop loss order.

Anyone holding COUV read that update they put out? I thought my money was for sure gone, but that update seems to say the merger with carbon-ion is going thru?