The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

jlh42581

WKR
FYI... a few of those stocks a buddy and I are selling CC against and doing well because they trade so sideways and the premiums are stupid

BBob

WKR
February 21, 2021 05:49 PM ET (BZ Newswire) -- News

One of the most talked about SPAC deals and electric vehicle stories could also be the highlight of the coming trading week, with a deal announcement nearing the finish line.

What Happened: Lucid Motors, rumored to be landing a SPAC deal with Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE:CCIV) since January, is close to a deal, according to Bloomberg.

The report says the valuation would be $15 billion for Lucid Motors, up from $12 billion reported last week.

Churchill Capital is said to be raising an additional $1 billion to $1.5 billion to finance the merger.

The $15 billion valuation would be based on the original $10 offering price of CCIV shares.

Sources told Bloomberg a deal could be announced on Tuesday.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone buying any of the smaller less known crypto coins? I’ve been mining Raven for awhile now but the difficulty is increasing as more start to mine due to popularity. So I’m thinking about diversifying to some other coin. Anyone do some DD and find one with potential?

go_deep

WKR
FAA just announced they're launching and investigation into Boeing. Guessing that stock will be on sale for a couple days this week.

pirogue

WKR
FAA just announced they're launching and investigation into Boeing. Guessing that stock will be on sale for a couple days this week.
The stock on sale may be that of the manufacturer of the Pratt and Whitney engine that caught fire. GE is in on a joint venture with P&W for engines, but not sure if was the one.

go_deep

WKR
The stock on sale may be that of the manufacturer of the Pratt and Whitney engine that caught fire. GE is in on a joint venture with P&W for engines, but not sure if was the one.

I get what your saying, but the headlines read FAA to launch and investigation into Boeing. Their engine or not, their names in the headline.

Badseed

WKR
Anyone buying any of the smaller less known crypto coins? I’ve been mining Raven for awhile now but the difficulty is increasing as more start to mine due to popularity. So I’m thinking about diversifying to some other coin. Anyone do some DD and find one with potential?

I am pretty intrigued about AABB and their gold backed crypto idea. Its makes perfect sense but time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
To the experts on here.. would any of you recommend grabbing a couple of CCIV tomorrow morning? Or do you anticipate a heavier drop before a rise?

To the experts on here.. would any of you recommend grabbing a couple of CCIV tomorrow morning? Or do you anticipate a heavier drop before a rise?
Not an expert. This is already up quite a bit. It could go up when a merger agreement is anounced or that bump could already be baked in because the rumors have been circulating for more than a month.

It could make a run on FOMO, or people might start taking profits.

It might dip the week after the announcement or it could take off and never come back down.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Or CCIV could announce they are merging with DirectTV and it tanks.

I got in at $15, so I have little downside risk. Hoping for a Lucid announcement and big gains.

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider

It was a Pratt engine

I am pretty intrigued about AABB and their gold backed crypto idea. Its makes perfect sense but time will tell.

Look into VMNT for gold/silver backed crypto. The CEO Tan C Tran is active on Twitter and you can read through his plan. Very high upside

The Russians and Saudis are starting to posture again.

The Russians want more production, Saudis want higher prices.

March 4th OPEC meeting.

BBob

WKR
VIX is up (2pt+ jump, 2wk high), majors all down pre-market. TRCH, PLTR, CCIV and others up pre-market. Good luck today!

Last edited: