The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
That CCIV dip looks FISHY!! I am thinking some shennanigans went down and Stop-losses just got crushed.
Ha! They needed to open up some cheap shares to profit off of. At least that’s what I hope went down. Canceled my stops early when the shenanigans started, hopefully it’s the right play. Still up a nice amount!

jlh42581

WKR
That CCIV dip looks FISHY!! I am thinking some shennanigans went down and Stop-losses just got crushed.

I could feel that coming in my head this morning and debated selling at open. Decided to stop loss, it hit a market order at $57 and sold my 10 shares

22lr

WKR
Playing with stop losses on CCIV is dangerous. I get why people have em, but this stock can crash 5% then bounce back daily. Stop losses need to be set low on this one.

VMNT is my main hold right now. I’ve been in since September. CEO tweets updates fairly often. They have reached terms and conditions to uplist to NASDAQ via SPAQ. It’s a low float with a good looking chart right now. Gold/Silver Fintech. This is on the same exact path as ALPP.

CBBT is another. Acquisition of PKG, tens of millions in revenue. It’s been confirmed without official updates yet. CEO updates Twitter and Facebook about their investment into PKG. They are just waiting on the legalities. It should see .50+ just with acquisition update. The real money will be made through CBBT’s Alzheimer treatment device and FDA approval. I know lots in here made money off SAVA. This is similar.

cgasner1

WKR
0e7d5eeb0640221b77d171c545833985.jpg

A guy on Stocktwits made this chart for Boeing happen to see it last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the plunge into Crypto this week. Started very low with 1k. I think I am going to stick with that for a week or so and then bump it up to some decent money. First week of trading netted me a 14% return. It still seems pretty complicated to me but I think I am starting to understand it. haha.

Broomd

WKR
Anyone holding COUV read that update they put out? I thought my money was for sure gone, but that update seems to say the merger with carbon-ion is going thru?
I'll look for it. I like the company and believe in their product.
I've been out now for a couple of weeks, but will get back in when I can.

BBob

WKR
0e7d5eeb0640221b77d171c545833985.jpg

A guy on Stocktwits made this chart for Boeing happen to see it last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked hard at it when it was at the bottom. Earnings report was coming and I had a hunch BA fans would jump back in even with the slightest glimmer of hope. It turned out okay (the report IMO) so people jumped back in. My $$ were tied up in other plays. Such is life.

I took the plunge into Crypto this week. Started very low with 1k. I think I am going to stick with that for a week or so and then bump it up to some decent money. First week of trading netted me a 14% return. It still seems pretty complicated to me but I think I am starting to understand it. haha.
Whats complicated about it and what are you starting to understand?

Broomd

WKR
FOMO- hold?
So....tons of stuff going on with that company.
The CEO is an animal with PR and acquisitions; he wants to make FOMO a real stand out.

Mid-Jan went from .001 to .027 -- 2600%? And still only 2+ cents!
The recent correction was healthy.

Whats complicated about it and what are you starting to understand?
So I am trying to understand all the different coins. Understanding their purpose, price structure, are they hype or a solid coin. Also the storage of your wallet offline has me really intrigued. A couple good buddies basically explained that if your crypto gets hacked or stolen, you are SOL with really no recourse. They keep their crypto offline in a ledger. Seems extra secure that way. I am currently trying to understand how Crypto follows or tracks with our stock market. What is the normal correlation? Stocks up, crypto up. Or stocks up, crypto down.

Converting coins to different coins to buy certain coins. Just seems overwhelming right now. I remember when the stock market seemed confusing tho.

I really only understand it on a very basic level. Buy low, sell high. haha.

BBob

WKR
Anyone looking at PLTR with the drop over the last week and the bounce in pre-market?
To add to this and looking at it closer: Watch the $38 level, it's been rejected 3 times here. The initial pop was rejected 2 times at the $43 level. Both of these levels match the fibs as well. Plan accordingly.

Last edited:
So I am trying to understand all the different coins. Understanding their purpose, price structure, are they hype or a solid coin. Also the storage of your wallet offline has me really intrigued. A couple good buddies basically explained that if your crypto gets hacked or stolen, you are SOL with really no recourse. They keep their crypto offline in a ledger. Seems extra secure that way. I am currently trying to understand how Crypto follows or tracks with our stock market. What is the normal correlation? Stocks up, crypto up. Or stocks up, crypto down.

Converting coins to different coins to buy certain coins. Just seems overwhelming right now. I remember when the stock market seemed confusing tho.

I have a friend who just got a wallet. He is pretty heavy into crypto. I dont understand how they are valued. With stocks you can mostly tie the stock price to the operations of the company. The price of crypto seems to make no sense. It seems way more risky as it appears the value fluctuates for no real reason many times.

jlh42581

WKR
that is all you need to know, treat it like stocks exactly. bitcoin is the most valued because its finite. Other technology like erethreum has a wider use