The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
I bet the hedge funds made a mint today shorting GME and the other blocked stocks
That's a sad but likely true statement, and it underscores the collusion between hedge fund managers and everyone in the media and power elites, including trading platforms!

Should be criminal.

MR5X5

FNG
Can someone explain to me who is buying the Gamestop stock when the prices are really high?
Those who MUST buy shares at the market price to cover their shorts position, hence the big squeeze. The backside of this squeeze will be interesting. People late to the squeeze are going to be stuck with no buyers, and soon thereafter, no money.

Last edited:

elkyinzer

WKR
Guess I just have to wait and see what platform is actually pro retail so I can sign up with them...

I haven't been playing with the meme stocks other than a quick profit play on GME pre rocket launch, but I have no complaints about Fidelity and don't believe they had any blocks. Plus get the Rewards CC and that's 3% easy to justify play money you feel fine not treating like an IRA.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't been playing with the meme stocks other than a quick profit play on GME pre rocket launch, but I have no complaints about Fidelity and don't believe they had any blocks. Plus get the Rewards CC and that's 3% easy to justify play money you feel fine not treating like an IRA.
Thank you. I finally got through and got some accounts started with them.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I hope it does. Complete bullshit.

Waiting on one stock to get back to even and everything settle and I will be moving all my funds from Robinhood.
I put in a request for all of my robinhood stuff to be transferred to my new fidelity account. You could do that without having to sell