The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I’m loving CDEV right now!
IDEX is getting a lot of chatter this morning. I got in for a small stake earlier to see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunker

FNG
CYDVF starting to roll. anybody know a good target price for it. Im still learning

WRO

WKR
I’m loving CDEV right now!
IDEX is getting a lot of chatter this morning. I got in for a small stake earlier to see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDEX is DOGSHIT, GTFO with any skin you can..

Classic hype pump and dump stock.

INVU For a penny stock

22lr

WKR
Noob question here. Looking at BNGO, they are making plans to sell 29 Million more shares at 3.05 a share....

My question is just, will those shares be sold at $3.05 based on the funding they had lined up? Or just what ever the market value is at the time?

Price has slide a bit but not as much as I was expecting.

Rizzy

WKR
My Bitcoin mining stocks, HIVE and RIOT are my top performers. I’m thinking these Bitcoin mining stocks may be the more palatable way for some of us to play on cryptocurrency.

CorbLand

WKR
My Bitcoin mining stocks, HIVE and RIOT are my top performers. I’m thinking these Bitcoin mining stocks may be the more palatable way for some of us to play on cryptocurrency.
Just starting to do research on crypto. Do you think its to late to get into these for long term holds?

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
How many of you guys on this thread are day trading? Or looking to build with this info? Just curious. We’re heavily invested in stocks via 401 but also in real estate which has done well for us. Willing to try some of the tips here for kicks, that’s why Im asking. Thanks

A couple more cryptos to watch are Energy Web Token (EWT) and Verge (XVG). Verge will be a coin offering 100% anonymous transactions. EWT is one of the coins that both Musk and Buffet have invested heavily into recently. Everything those guys touch turns green so you can count me in. I own EWT but I'm still researching where and if I want to purchase and hold XVG.

If mining is what you're into, a bunch of geniuses just invented a coin call Pi. The app runs on the background of your phone and coins are mined using minimal phone battery and data. Doesn't cost anything, what does a person have to lose I guess.

A couple more cryptos to watch are Energy Web Token (EWT) and Verge (XVG). Verge will be a coin offering 100% anonymous transactions. EWT is one of the coins that both Musk and Buffet have invested heavily into recently. Everything those guys touch turns green so you can count me in. I own EWT but I'm still researching where and if I want to purchase and hold XVG.

If mining is what you're into, a bunch of geniuses just invented a coin call Pi. The app runs on the background of your phone and coins are mined using minimal phone battery and data. Doesn't cost anything, what does a person have to lose I guess.
Wht platform are you trading those on? Not available on Coinbase

Rizzy

WKR
Just starting to do research on crypto. Do you think its to late to get into these for long term holds?
I think as long as Bitcoin continues to go up the crypto mining stocks will follow. I’m approaching it like gold mining stocks, but still have reservations on wether Bitcoin is a currency or a commodity. Bitcoin hiked way up and fell back down in the past so I’m mentally ready to exit and then get back in if need be. BTC is substantially down right now, I will be watching closely how the crypto mining stocks react.

Wht platform are you trading those on? Not available on Coinbase
KuCoin for EWT. Still doing my diligence on Verge and trying to decide what to do.
Bitcoin hiked way up and fell back down in the past so I’m mentally ready to exit and then get back in if need be. BTC is substantially down right now, I will be watching closely how the crypto mining stocks react.
BTC is rejecting off the trend line right now. We will see, it might bump again!24284AB4-4697-4E12-BF6D-FB3E2AB9BB13.jpeg

Rizzy

WKR
KuCoin for EWT. Still doing my diligence on Verge and trying to decide what to do.

BTC is rejecting off the trend line right now. We will see, it might bump again!
Yeah probably will, especially with the talk about another stimulus check in the headlines. It’s unstoppable!
Has anyone cashed out on BTC with any of these platforms? Was it pretty straight forward like with stocks?