The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

WRO

WKR
Right now they are my long term play, but I bought most of mine in the $160 to 140 a share range, so they made me decent money so far. But ya, its a longer term play for sure.
Honestly, I'd sell and swap into another stable large cap that actually will grow like msft or appl.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GTE finally showing signs of life! Think I’m going to sell in low .50s. Been holding this one a while and would like to put the money into other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnboy

WKR
GTE finally showing signs of life! Think I’m going to sell in low .50s. Been holding this one a while and would like to put the money into other things.

I need .60 to break even. I hate to cut and run, but I'm tired of the red numbers.

stump06

WKR
Plug is taking off too. Don't have as much in it as id like but I think the clean energy stocks are gonna do well for a while

BBob

WKR
Anybody have any thoughts on LI (Li Auto China)? Some have predicted it will go with other EV stocks and it's on a dip today.

Rizzy

WKR
The BTC sector is getting hammered today. I went ahead and started positions in BFARF and ARBKF since everything is discounted. I’m optimistic it will rebound if Biden announces more stimulus money this week.

Watch OEG.
Price target sub 1.8
Also WATT has turned down a bit. Looking for it to run soon. Should bounce off the very stable 1.70 support.
And Boom. Both up 30% today.
80% since Dec 31st.

Watching ASPS coil with an ascending wedge. If it shows confirmation today i will swing for 20-30% in a couple days. Not a huge gainer compared to this crazy market, but it's $.

CTRM is repairing after the offering. If it gets some volume it could run to low 0.30's.

jlh42581

WKR
Do you guys really make much money on options trading with stocks that low price or are you doing it for experience?

mwebs

WKR
I had a hundred and fifty shares at .25 and sold when it hit .35. Should have held out for another week.

I sold shares a bit ago and bought back in last week by pure luck. I sold JAGX and BNGO days before they really popped so just got lucky here. Now to sell or hold..

Broomd

WKR

Can understand the temptation....been holding in the red for many months, damn, this stock was truly a slog. But it finally hit green a few days ago on my sheet. Up $4.5K now at .55.

Gonna hold, oil is going up and up, and especially in the South American market where GTE operates.
BC, you'll regret selling this, just mho.

Can understand the temptation....been holding in the red for many months, damn, this stock was truly a slog. But it finally hit green a few days ago on my sheet. Up $4.5K now at .55.

Gonna hold, oil is going up and up, and especially in the South American market where GTE operates.
Still haven't sold yet, contrary to what I said earlier :D

Johnboy

WKR
I'm reluctantly staying in, for the reasons you stated. Barring excessive global weirdness in the near-term, I do think this one has room to catch up to the others (oil). I believed my .60 entry was a bargain, and I'm going on faith that I was right. Fingers crossed.

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
Bullets. Primers. Powder. More bullets and primers. Cool gear to get me away from people before I use said supplies