The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bnc04

FNG
LAC has been my best lithium buy, I'd say a fair buy in price for that stock is $12-15. I believe we'll see it in the 20's once thacker pass gets going. I started a new position with NTTHF, I believe that stock has some potential upside down the road. Both are lithium stocks I like.

Thanks, I got in NTTHF at 1.40 a few days ago. Now looking for a ETF that is Lithium related vs a single stock so I don't have to watch it as close and let it ride for a few or more years.

cmahoney

WKR
SPCE figured out what happened to their last test flight. Went up to around $35 prior to the last test flight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
Boeing will pay $2.5B in regards to the 737 Max criminal probe.

Looks like the price is falling. Will be looking to buy more tomorrow.

BTC is insane right now. A lot of folks are probably going to start offloading it to bank some profit....we'll see.

Pk_in_Dallas

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought 60 shares of Shockwave Medical. 3rd party insurance companies surrounding lithotripsy applications will be reimbursed for this device and when this happens this stock will blow up. Only a matter of time. Doctors & and the cath lab workers love it. This should double in the next year. SWAV

Guys the inside traders and physicians just got wind that this device just got approved for two additional billing codes and will be live by the end of the month. This stock is going to go berserk when this news hits the investor sites. SWAV is rocketing upward.

22lr

WKR
BNGO announced plans to sell more shares, price dropped 11% in afterhours. Will look to grab some if its gets too low... im just usually horrible at timing when to buy on the dips... 😆

Broomd

WKR
ITRM spiked today, finally.... may be some NDA news coming for new novel oral UTI drug. After six months of slog it might actually pay off. Watching..

NDGuy

WKR
Guys the inside traders and physicians just got wind that this device just got approved for two additional billing codes and will be live by the end of the month. This stock is going to go berserk when this news hits the investor sites. SWAV is rocketing upward.

Is there any source for this never heard of it. Stock has already doubled this year I see.

PLUG has been amazing. I bought this stock for the long term and am really, really doing my best to resist taking profits. Today was HUGE but I think it is going to continue to climb. over 800% gain in less than 7 months. Hoping it continues.
With South Korea investing $1.5B. I don't see it going anywhere but up for a while. I've been in and out (like a retard) of this stock since march...I initial price I paid was $3.69. I've sold and bought back in several.time over the last 10 months. wish I would have just kept dropping more and more into it....

After hours isn’t looking to bad so far.....
So how about TSLA for a longer play? Will it split?
TSLA still has some legs. It has been so misunderstood by institutional investors for so long now that they are finally realizing how foolish they look by steering investors away from it or shorting it and loosing their lunch. TSLA isn't a car company but they also make cars. Being long TSLA since March 2020 has treated me very well. 873% well as of today.

Softbank'S SPAC starts trading tomorrow. SVFAU
$525 mil. looking to merge with a tech company.

You day traders might be able to get on early and scalp.

I'll be looking to get in at a decent price point and hold at least until the find a target.