The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Picked up shares of DT at 42 this morning for a long hold up to a year. Will be watching MP to start another position sub 30 if it gets there.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Sold ghiv before Christmas, probably a little early. Bought 1100 shares of fuse at 11.14 and 2000 grsv warrants at 2.23. Fuse has no target acquisition yet but is rumored to potentially target a cryptocurrency company. Grsv has no target yet either, but with the solid company ghiv landed in uwm, im hopeful they're management will find another good one.

What's yalls take on PLUG and FCEL? I sold both for a good gain yesterday and today it tanked.. do I buy back in?
I'll be looking to get back into PLUG but seeing where it levels off as it climbed too high too fast. PLUG is growing it's business and it's customers like Amazon and Walmart continue to grow in this economic environment. FCEL has seen it's revenue shrink and losses grow as well as a shrinking backlog. FCEL's run was solely off of hope for Biden's green energy plan and not off performance IMHO. Andy Marsh (PLUG CEO) has gotten better about overpromising as in profitability but things are looking up with growing maintenance contracts and customer expansion. Good Luck.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m back to mostly cash for now. Holding silver. Probably won’t make many trades until after New Years unless it’s a perfect setup. I feel like I’ve been forcing to many lately with some bad luck mixed in.

I’m down for the group text. Not sure I’ll have much to add as I mostly focus on large caps and seems most here go for small.

Ripple to exactly 0.18 for the buy and right back up! Make money on the sell and the buy! I’ve been watching US30 like a hawk and missed another XRP move. Daily goal met early today, time to close out trading view and get to my not nearly as profitable real job! You don’t need to sit around and wait for positive moves to make money! 3C26E4B0-5C85-4313-8C4D-4CFE054B333E.jpeg

Ripple to exactly 0.18 for the buy and right back up! Make money on the sell and the buy! I’ve been watching US30 like a hawk and missed another XRP move. Daily goal met early today, time to close out trading view and get to my not nearly as profitable real job! You don’t need to sit around and wait for positive moves to make money! View attachment 246839
Let’s hope the trend up continues.