The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

NDGuy

WKR
Man they find the movers fast. I’m playing some SPAC swings and killing it. IPOC, THBR, EQOS, solid gains daily it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is it like wallstreetbets on reddit where everyone posts DD and everyone buys shit and meme's stuff into gains?

EastMT

WKR
So is it like wallstreetbets on reddit where everyone posts DD and everyone buys shit and meme's stuff into gains?

I’m not sure, never been to Reddit. It’s just a group of guys that invest and either know what’s moving or make stuff move, I don’t know which but they get it done somehow

22lr

WKR
It was all the rage on the FB stock trading groups this weekend.

I'm guessing that's where the bump came from..

Ya, I just don't know if they have any kind of long term play left at the moment. A little good news can generate a bump, but not sure they are ready to start recovering yet... picking when to buy on a slide like that is the hard part of this for me... haha.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
So with Sportsman's Warehouse selling to BPS, I have read my shares of Sportsman's will be bought for 18.00 per share? how will that work? will webull just "sell" my shares and add the money to my account?

WRO

WKR
Ya, I just don't know if they have any kind of long term play left at the moment. A little good news can generate a bump, but not sure they are ready to start recovering yet... picking when to buy on a slide like that is the hard part of this for me... haha.
My current stock market trading strategy is the same as my old bar hopping strategy, not looking for Mrs right, just Mrs right now.

I'm really gun shy in long term holds right now, just keeping my powder dry for the inevitable crash.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
What lithium plays have you been looking at? I tried CYDVF but for some reason ally had a $50 purchase fee for that ticker
I'm in ABML, COUV, and CYDVF. I didn't notice the $50 fee at TD Amer? but honestly if it makes me big money, I'll eat that fee.

Picked up 10K shares of COUV for $1200 this morning and it's up a grand today.
The question is to sell or hold. These things are getting a lot of attention with the EV boom, the launch could be insane..

And....my pleasure, Neb!

Broomd

WKR
Hasn't the train left the station on these?
Not IMHO....All at 52 week highs today.

These are penny offerings with solid lithium resources in an EV sector that primed for lift off. Can't imagine they aren't going to fly long term.
The OTC bears attention, but lots of upside.

NDGuy

WKR
Not IMHO....These are penny offerings with solid lithium resources in an EV sector that primed for lift off. Can't imagine they aren't going to fly long term.
Yeah I am only putting in a little bit (few hundred) so see how she goes. I am only 28 so not going too crazy.

I'm in ABML, COUV, and CYDVF. I didn't notice the $50 fee at TD Amer? but honestly if it makes me big money, I'll eat that fee.

Picked up 10K shares of COUV for $1200 this morning and it's up a grand today.
The question is to sell or hold. These things are getting a lot of attention with the EV boom, the launch could be insane..

And....my pleasure, Neb!
Ally calls it a $50 Foreign Settlement Fee. Not sure what drives that?

NDGuy

WKR
Not IMHO....All at 52 week highs today.

These are penny offerings with solid lithium resources in an EV sector that primed for lift off. Can't imagine they aren't going to fly long term.
My limit order for CYDVF isn't going through but it's higher than the listed price. What gives with that? I can only do limit orders on my fidelity account. Not enough shares?

Edit: It went through after 20 mins

Last edited:
Holy ACY Chart. suspension drop to 13.73.
RHE did exactly the same. Sketchy.
PS - and back up to 19. Gotta love circuit breakers

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
There were so many sell orders after sitting so long, crashes every time

Dang only 1 million float, 38 million volume. That may be the highest volume to float ratio I’ve seen