The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Anyone else get in on AMRH? I’m up ~35%. Deciding if I should let it ride till the merger news tomorrow or just dump it and move on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else get in on AMRH? I’m up ~35%. Deciding if I should let it ride till the merger news tomorrow or just dump it and move on...

I got in @ 1.80 (up ~50% so far today) gonna hold on to it and hope it become an ACY tomorrow

I got in @ 1.80 (up ~50% so far today) gonna hold on to it and hope it become an ACY tomorrow

That’s kind of what I’m thinking. I got in at 1.75 so pretty much the same price as you

22lr

WKR
Man, so much for my feeling that Nikola would continue to fall... im still fighting off the urge to buy... Was originally thinking it would hit $10 this week, I guess they just needed a speck of good news however bleak it looks...

WRO

WKR
Man, so much for my feeling that Nikola would continue to fall... im still fighting off the urge to buy... Was originally thinking it would hit $10 this week, I guess they just needed a speck of good news however bleak it looks...
It was all the rage on the FB stock trading groups this weekend.

I'm guessing that's where the bump came from..