The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

WRO

WKR
Overvalued much?
e8c6228fdb32b61a172b4e3c2d4cf2db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rob86jeep

WKR
While I do (kinda) agree, Telsa has been defying the odds for a very long time. At some point, the bears are gonna have to just realize that Tesla isn't a "car" company and to quit comparing them to other car companies...

While I do (kinda) agree, Telsa has been defying the odds for a very long time. At some point, the bears are gonna have to just realize that Tesla isn't a "car" company and to quit comparing them to other car companies...
Id love to have a few shares of it....I was fighting hard not to buy a couple when.it dropped to 589$ a share there bout 2.5 weeks ago and the next day it went bonkers an been up since, but tesla and the other EV stocks scares the bejeezus outta me with the volatility they have

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Scared money, doesn't make money. Tesla, Plug, Nio all have had huge returns for those not scared. I see it continuing thus way for quite a while. The new generation of investors, invest more on hope and future success than they do on profits and earnings statements.

EastMT

WKR
ed5eed83667847b710cd6a3906f801d9.jpg

Wish I’d been a BTC geek in the beginning, $50 is now 260 million and no buyers. Another guy bought 2 pizzas with 10,000 Bitcoin in 2010 oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scared money, doesn't make money. Tesla, Plug, Nio all have had huge returns for those not scared. I see it continuing thus way for quite a while. The new generation of investors, invest more on hope and future success than they do on profits and earnings statements.
What is tesla earnings showing compared to production and share price?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
ed5eed83667847b710cd6a3906f801d9.jpg

Wish I’d been a BTC geek in the beginning, $50 is now 260 million and no buyers. Another guy bought 2 pizzas with 10,000 Bitcoin in 2010 oops.

No shit, I thought those guys were weirdos. They are flying to their comic cons in private jets today.

WRO

WKR
I've been following fb trading groups the last week..

Holy shit, there are a pile of dipshits with money, no common sense, and the urge to trade. A guy was bragging about buying 40k worth of idex, and how he was going to retire.

Easy money to be made just watching them run every shit stock through the roof.

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
I've been following fb trading groups the last week..

Holy shit, there are a pile of dipshits with money, no common sense, and the urge to trade. A guy was bragging about buying 40k worth of idex, and how he was going to retire.

Easy money to be made just watching them run every shit stock through the roof.

There’s a lot of money to be made from trading junk stocks. I’ve made a lot from IDEX as well, but it’s management is known for news releases to pump it up for little to no reason. It’s a scalp/swing/bottom play with good return. But it’s not a long hold or investment.

Reactions: WRO

WRO

WKR
There’s a lot of money to be made from trading junk stocks. I’ve made a lot from IDEX as well, but it’s management is known for news releases to pump it up for little to no reason. It’s a scalp/swing/bottom play with good return. But it’s not a long hold or investment.

I've made some on it, but I got suckered before I started paying attention and was out holding the bag for 6 months.

EastMT

WKR
I've made some on it, but I got suckered before I started paying attention and was out holding the bag for 6 months.

Yeah you gotta catch a low dip, wait for the CEO to make some overzealous news drop. Sub $1 is a decent swing usually. But it’s always sketchy.

NDGuy

WKR
Gonna be watching APHA prices may buy a call or two. With their merger with Tilray they could be solid if Biden and co legalize pot.

EastMT

WKR
Yeah there is some expectation that small weed stocks shoot up good. I’m not going to be swinging much, maybe a few weed stocks. The rest will be MOMO plays.