The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

WRO

WKR
Been following it and it's been kind of a meme stock as of late. Yes they got the contract with the FDA but otherwise who knows. Just looking at their chart $29 is the resistance and it could potentially break out. Would need to do more research to say anything else. However, just looked at that call and the premium isn't bad at all for the 1/15 $35
I bought a 1000 shares on the IPO for 10.70 a few weeks back..

The guy who runs it was one of the FB starters, they'll make it long run I think, my holdings will not make it past a cancellation sheep hunt though :)..

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
Boys, glad I had some money on OCGN, hunting them bears!! This really should blow past 2-3$ soon.

25dfa5362bd310c1ae64857553ce0933.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other catalysts coming for small caps that you guys can think of?
The MSM and politicians might turn the fear dial back up tp 11 over the UK covid mutation. Politicians are saying it could be up to 70% more contagious even though there is no evidence and most of the cases in London can be traced back to a rave super spreader event. They are also saying they may have to keep a large chunk of the UK in tier 4 lockdown until after Easter.

You can be certain American politicians are taking notes. I would not be surprised to see a lockdown here in late January after inauguration. Recovery stock plays would take a hit and offer a good buy in point for long holds. Pandemic plays would get a temporary boost.

Malcolm31

FNG
Good info. Thanks for sharing.
I tend to invest in mutual funds because I can’t follow the market super closely. I really like what Vanguard has to offer.

WRO

WKR
Good info. Thanks for sharing.
I tend to invest in mutual funds because I can’t follow the market super closely. I really like what Vanguard has to offer.

That used to be true, now with mobile apps I literally trade stock on my phone in the bathroom instead of reading a magazine..

Get a good ticker app and robinhood etc and you can do it super easy.

Broomd

WKR
Dropped a few shekels into the lithium plays. Looks like huge opportunity in that sector especially if Trump fails to flatten the perv.
Thanks for the heads on those. CYDVF ABLM
The fact that Musk wanted (but couldn't obtain) CYDVF says something.

On my watch list

Softbank (SFTBY, SFTBF) - looking for a good dip to initiate a position

SVF Investment (SVFAU) - The SPAC Softbank just filed. Should have IPO in a few weeks.

If any of the following companies sign a letter of intent with a SPAC, I will try to buy in before the combination is finalized.

Last edited:

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
FCEL (fuelcell energy) is doing pretty good today, on the announcement that Apple is working on a self driving electric vehicle... I got in early today, I would take a position on it if it dips back into the $9.00 range