The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
hey guys, complete noob here when it comes to stock market but looking to start jumping into it (more like baby steps). What platforms are you guys preferring for trading? At almost 4k posts I'm sure a lot of my questions are answered but hope you don't mind helping out one more time. It seems like a lot of the recent posts I'm seeing are that you guys are buying/selling for quick turns and not investing in for longer durations? Are you finding more "volatile/aggressive" stocks for that? Where is a good location as to where you guys get the information on what stocks appear to be worth looking into to buy? It also appears most set up buy/sell limits with this quick turn? Sorry for the FNG questions but hoping to get started in this and learn what I can from those with more experience.

Thanks!

I like Webull, Robinhood is easiest but cant trade pre/post market so miss a lot, but a good one to learn the basics. Chart with Webull, trade with RH until you get the basics downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Here are the IPO’s for tomorrow, just starting research fr the morning. Late day

8970506fdc4da6f1bbaafe5210cf2ef9.jpg

EastMT

WKR
Looks like most are acquisition/blank check companies. MASS looks like the only possibility. Double the float of VIRI, so have to keep an eye on that. I don’t think most blank check companies are fast movers, but you never know in this crazy market!

Broomd

WKR
Looks like most are acquisition/blank check companies. MASS looks like the only possibility. Double the float of VIRI, so have to keep an eye on that. I don’t think most blank check companies are fast movers, but you never know in this crazy market!

I thought the same thing, MASS is on the watch list.

elkyinzer

WKR
Anyone have insight into what catalysts will burst the EV bubble? I've been riding the crazy wave and taking profits along the way, but each day I get a little more nervous about when the shoe will drop. Valuation multiples are getting insane.

EastMT

WKR
Anyone have insight into what catalysts will burst the EV bubble? I've been riding the crazy wave and taking profits along the way, but each day I get a little more nervous about when the shoe will drop. Valuation multiples are getting insane.

Man I read about the IPO crazy runs during the dot com bubble, and how this is reminding them of that. It’s nuts. All I can say is reduce your risk as you take profits. We are bound to pull back at some point, and the first 2 years of a new President, new direction are usually the slowest.

Could be wrong, but I feel like a lot is inflated. TSLA 2000x earnings. Many tech, EV, etc startups that don’t even have a product are valued at billions, just like dot com era websites. Just be diversified, play to your risk/loss tolerance.

CorbLand

WKR
Man I read about the IPO crazy runs during the dot com bubble, and how this is reminding them of that. It’s nuts. All I can say is reduce your risk as you take profits. We are bound to pull back at some point, and the first 2 years of a new President, new direction are usually the slowest.

Could be wrong, but I feel like a lot is inflated. TSLA 2000x earnings. Many tech, EV, etc startups that don’t even have a product are valued at billions, just like dot com era websites. Just be diversified, play to your risk/loss tolerance.

This market makes zero sense. All we hear is how people are losing there jobs, the economy is going to tank, yet here we are with the strongest the stock market has been in a long time. Zero sense.

WRO

WKR
I wanna know what kinda sillys is pushing tesla. Jeez

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Here's my take on it, there's a lot of new people on the market that don't know shit about business fundamentals with a ton of free time and spare cash. So stocks that make no sense value wise go on a rampage. Watch viri will go to 20 tomorrow on hype alone, then the real traders will cash out after hours.

None of these bio stocks are worth a shit in real dollars, yet hype will get them overvalued.

I made 20k on vaxart plays this year, its popped between 3 and 16.00 based on dipshits seeing vaccine in the name and buying it then selling it.

I'm out of cydy, a company with no revenue but it will go to 6 or 7 in the next 4 weeks then crash again based on nothing but the news cycle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here's my take on it, there's a lot of new people on the market that don't know shit about business fundamentals with a ton of free time and spare cash. So stocks that make no sense value wise go on a rampage. Watch viri will go to 20 tomorrow on hype alone, then the real traders will cash out after hours.

None of these bio stocks are worth a shit in real dollars, yet hype will get them overvalued.

I made 20k on vaxart plays this year, its popped between 3 and 16.00 based on dipshits seeing vaccine in the name and buying it then selling it.

I'm out of cydy, a company with no revenue but it will go to 6 or 7 in the next 4 weeks then crash again based on nothing but the news cycle.

Well, that sounds like a good take to me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Ok fellas, I think I found a possible IPO tomorrow, low float at 3.6 mil. It hasn’t officially been announced yet, just possible. Keep an eye out, I’ll set an alert for over $4 when I can, but not listed yet, that way when it goes live I get an alert

429146b8096d1fecbb6b74ee35fd86e7.jpg

WRO

WKR
Ok fellas, I think I found a possible IPO tomorrow, low float at 3.6 mil. It hasn’t officially been announced yet, just possible. Keep an eye out, I’ll set an alert for over $4 when I can, but not listed yet, that way when it goes live I get an alert

429146b8096d1fecbb6b74ee35fd86e7.jpg

I'm in for 30%

WRO

WKR
Here's my call for tomorrow, buy viri for sub 16 on the open and set a sell order for 21.00 its not through its 3 day cycle yet. I bet it hits 23+ tomorrow but I'm leaving elk hunting at noon so I can't manage it from the desert.

EastMT

WKR
I picked up some OCG early last night for a swing/rebound play, up 10% so far.

VIRI may very well dip and run, depends on the MOMO/FOMO. People late at getting in will scoop some dips, could push it again. Hard to tell in these crazy times. OCG pumped to $23, fell back under $7 in 3 days since IPO. Day 2 was the big day. Now just picking up a few crumbs

I picked up some OCG early last night for a swing/rebound play, up 10% so far.

VIRI may very well dip and run, depends on the MOMO/FOMO. People late at getting in will scoop some dips, could push it again. Hard to tell in these crazy times. OCG pumped to $23, fell back under $7 in 3 days since IPO. Day 2 was the big day. Now just picking up a few crumbs

I’d seen ocg but didn’t jump in. This could be an interesting play. What’s hour exit price now?