The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Cjjd up to 1.81 PM. Figures. I might buy back in.
I troll the comments section on Webull often to make fun of the pumpers. I seen it getting a lot of attention there.
Watching AHPI, APT, IDEX for a chance of a launch upward. I missed EVOK yesterday...well last week. I was locked in other positions, now liquid again.
Thinking put options for cldx, grpn, fmci. Please do your homework on these!
Trevors bike has given me courage. Forgot to say congrats yesterday. This thread has been absolutely amazing. I can’t believe how generous everyone has been.

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
89c73c94b99769549cbfddc5f186aff1.jpg

I’m glad he’s confident!
Hope it shoots up!

I have been averaging down since getting in at $3.2

EastMT

WKR
Cjjd up to 1.81 PM. Figures. I might buy back in.

Watching AHPI, APT, IDEX for a chance of a launch upward. I missed EVOK yesterday...well last week. I was locked in other positions, now liquid again.
Thinking put options for cldx, grpn, fmci. Please do your homework on these!
Trevors bike has given me courage. Forgot to say congrats yesterday. This thread has been absolutely amazing. I can’t believe how generous everyone has been.

Hahaha there’s the 20% on CJJD I was waiting on. Told you, when I sell there’s an algo somewhere that an alarm goes off!

SOld remainder IDEX in PM. S-3 filed
That’s a shelf offering. Different than a regular offering. This caused a panic sell and a dip just now. People are already scooping up those cheap shares. I’m still holding a smaller position that I have a $4.15 sell order on.

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
That’s a shelf offering. Different than a regular offering. This caused a panic sell and a dip just now. People are already scooping up those cheap shares. I’m still holding a smaller position that I have a $4.15 sell order on.
I understand. I am hoping it unwinds even more and pick back up cheaper shares. I sold most yesterday.

Got caught chasing LLEX. Took a small hit but made up for it and then some on OZSC. Kicking myself for hip shooting on LLEX. Had a hunch it was going to jump to .60 and no dice. Live and learn.

Got caught chasing LLEX. Took a small hit but made up for it and then some on OZSC. Kicking myself for hip shooting on LLEX. Had a hunch it was going to jump to .60 and no dice. Live and learn.

I’ve had 2500 shares of LLEX for a bit and had set a limit sell at .40 in case it jumped...and it did today...to .54. Left a bit on the table there, but made some too. These cheap stocks can jump so quickly and unexpectedly that it can be hard to really squeeze everything out of them when they spike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I’ve had 2500 shares of LLEX for a bit and had set a limit sell at .40 in case it jumped...and it did today...to .54. Left a bit on the table there, but made some too. These cheap stocks can jump so quickly and unexpectedly that it can be hard to really squeeze everything out of them when they spike.

Man I had that one on my watchlist, wanted in at .22ish dip. Wait some more I guess

ORHunter

WKR

I sold 5500 shares at .35 and a few minutes later it was at .55. Made $500 but left another $1000 on the table. If I had a dime......

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk