The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CJJD is climbing. I may take a 10% gain, getting impatient

Same here. Although I wish I’d held my IDEX...I bought 1500 shares a few Friday’s ago and flipped it that same day for a small profit. I sold at .51 a share...I’m currently sobbing gently over that mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article has a really good investing tip from Ted Cohen, the father of Ryan Cohen. Ryan sold chewy.com to petsmart for $3.35 billion in 2017. Ted has followed his dads advice for investing and put his money into 2 stocks: apple and Wells Fargo.

I don’t necessarily agree with his approach and I’m not trying to push that at all, what I did like from the article is what Ryan said about how his dad invested: ‘He believed the real money was made through time in the market, not timing the market.’

It was a good reminder to me to have patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this sneaking suspicion that GLD is gonna make a run up later this week or the next. Anyone watching that one?
I’m about to take 15% on all my bitcoin and position for gold.
Edit: I’m also positioning in lithium. Hopefully Tesla actually has their battery day Sometime this year? but, seriously all these electric cars are gonna need that commodity and the mines that produce it.

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
Picked up a little WISA at $2.25, hold for +/- $3, a little PEI at $1.35, hold for +/- $2.50. Seem to have a history of tipping those areas frequently.

EastMT

WKR
Man the lionmaster pumper just bought 140,000 GNUS at $2.57, I was in earlier at $2.60(not 140k haha) hope he brought some magic for the week.

EastMT

WKR
I want to say thank you to everyone for being so open and helpful on here. Especially Coop and Broomd. This is a result of NOT “keeping my powder dry” and waiting for the “big correction” to happen.
Seriously, thank you guys.

View attachment 191404View attachment 191405

Man that’s pretty sweet, I won’t ask for a ride, that would look pretty funny

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
baf8f09c9917655b58df7501aa997660.jpg

Yup, I’m up 1000% lol, I’m looking for the door shortly

You are certainly learning patience! that was not a 10% flip and you certainly could have sold Friday. I was in it as well. Scaled out 2/3 today, see what tomorrow brings.

I'm holding FRSX, and KTOV the same way, tomorrow might be a scaling out day again as well.

EastMT

WKR
You are certainly learning patience! that was not a 10% flip and you certainly could have sold Friday. I was in it as well. Scaled out 2/3 today, see what tomorrow brings.

I'm holding FRSX, and KTOV the same way, tomorrow might be a scaling out day again as well.

I set a limit buy on FRSX last week at 1.00 when it was at 1.07, I thought I had a bit more time. Oops, missed that 70%.

that takes a big set of ballz!
I still have 10% of my buy in from a couple weeks ago. Scaled out Incrementally when it went crazy to 11.
I’m still 90% profitable At 2.6. Just waiting to see a robin hood boost again. But, If lionmaster makes it GNUS go crazy, I’ll buy a body kit for my jeep J-10 that makes it look like trevors bike!
Thanks for the tip Coop. The MacD on the chart for that buy is nuts compared to the rest of today

EastMT

WKR
If he pumps it will probably be premarket, another 4am alarm haha. That’s rough when I get home from work at midnight. Promised to take my boy to the water park tomorrow. Red eye coffee it is I guess.....

EastMT

WKR
I still have 10% of my buy in from a couple weeks ago. Scaled out Incrementally when it went crazy to 11.
I’m still 90% profitable At 2.6. Just waiting to see a robin hood boost again. But, If lionmaster makes it GNUS go crazy, I’ll buy a body kit for my jeep J-10 that makes it look like trevors bike!
Thanks for the tip Coop. The MacD on the chart for that buy is nuts compared to the rest of today

89c73c94b99769549cbfddc5f186aff1.jpg

I’m glad he’s confident!