The New Leupold Mark 4HD?

mddat

FNG
Link please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inventing a story out of nothing is never accurate. Be patient, i'm sure it will be posted when ready. Saying Leupold has control over these tests is way off base. To date they have zero current models that work at all, according to the tests. And the testors have gone above and beyond to show all tests are as objective ( no pun intended) as possible.
Leupold could give two s%^#s about the “drop test.” Maven scoffed at the drop test recently as well in an interview about the 1.2. I was at an event with both the leupold rep and the Nightforce rep when a competitor mentioned the “drop test.” They looked at each other and just laughed and nothing else was said. That same day I personally saw one of the Nightforce scopes that "passed" fail to hold zero. Do I think Nightforce is bad? Of course not! A sample size of one in varying conditions means nothing. Manufacturers that have machines dedicated to replicating shock way beyond the drop and collimators that measure changes much more precisely know this.

Jaxmin

FNG
I was just wondering if anyone has had any time behind one yet. I know it was just released, but I do know companies allow certain people to have access to the product before releasing it. From the looks of it and specs it should be a great seller. I like the 4.5-18. If it can prove to be reliable and track it will be great in the market place. If so it will rival the Nx8 and Trijicon Tenmile in sales. Which I have both and love! They are currently out of stock on the website. I'm strongly considering picking one up.
N,N
315-805-5179

Attachments

• 47990C4C-514E-45BC-9A31-BE1705181080.jpeg
    47990C4C-514E-45BC-9A31-BE1705181080.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

LoH

FNG
Leupold could give two s%^#s about the “drop test.” Maven scoffed at the drop test recently as well in an interview about the 1.2. I was at an event with both the leupold rep and the Nightforce rep when a competitor mentioned the “drop test.” They looked at each other and just laughed and nothing else was said. That same day I personally saw one of the Nightforce scopes that "passed" fail to hold zero. Do I think Nightforce is bad? Of course not! A sample size of one in varying conditions means nothing. Manufacturers that have machines dedicated to replicating shock way beyond the drop and collimators that measure changes much more precisely know this.
Would you point me in the direction of the interview with Maven that you mention here? I’d be interested to have a listen.