The Best of the ‘Mid-Tier’ Clothing for Whitetail?

ethan

WKR
Don’t overlook cabelas Berber fleece. Not expensive, compared to the high end stuff, and a little on the bulky size. I own quite a bit of the “higher end stuff” and the Berber fleece jacket and pants are my go to for the cold snaps we get in east Tennessee.

Drake Non typical has some pretty good pieces, some of it is hit and miss. Their windproof fleece jacket is great.

Kryptek is absolutely amazing. I just got a few pieces this year that Im really happy with. I think its on par with the top brands for the most part and the fit is much better than some of the brands you mentioned. I got the Vellus jacket, and the Aegis bibs/jacket. The Vellus is great for bow hunting whitetails in cooler to cold temps. Probably down to teens with layering. The Aegis set is incredibly warm. Too warm for most of my season here in Ky, but when it gets in the 20s or lower with wind, its priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterl91

FNG
If you're whitetail hunting out of stands with not a lot of movement each day then I think some nicer brands of wool shirts or thermal layers would be a good alternative when looking at a very expensive pair of first lite next to skin layers. I like to lean toward a high tier outer layer as my most expensive pieces then mix and match with all other brands/applications

BigDog00

WKR
Check out Midway USA branded camo. I got some a few months ago on sale and initial thoughts are really good. I didn’t get a chance to use it this year unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thadf

FNG
You’re stand hunting, not banging out mountain climbs. You don’t need any fancy anything. Get an outer layer that cuts the wind, and layer up underneath with clothes you already have.

Just my opinion. The deer don’t care.

I wear various Kuiu and Sitka but my brother returned his Sitka Fanatic Jacket and went with the Cabela's Instinct Standhunter line. He's been happy.