The 22 creedmoor thread

I ordered another 338 Ultra for my other 22 Creed so I don’t have to swap back and forth.

The wife and kid both shot antelope with the Creed a week or two ago. 85.5 Bergers @3060 FPS. Same performance I’ve seen from larger caliber Bergers on big game.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
ELDX in California? Don’t you have to use mono’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought this might come, just didn’t expect it to be first reply.

As a life long CA hunter who’s attended hundreds of wildlife management meetings with fish and game and the DNR (I still know many of those guys, whom all completely disagree with the regulation)…

Sometimes you need to take a stand against corrupt, political, and illogical regulations against hunters and hard working ranchers. Even if it means a potential $500 fine for first time offender (most fish and game guys won’t ever look at your ammo, let alone ticket you).

I’d recommend doing some research on why this regulation was signed, it will baffle you.

My post has been removed as to not detract from the thread and ruffle any more feathers.

If anyone would like to PM me to discuss, I won’t reply to this topic in any threads moving forward.

Thanks.

Last edited:

DEW0341

WKR

As a life long CA hunter who’s attended hundreds of wildlife management meetings with fish and game and the DNR (I still know many of those guys, whom all completely disagree with the regulation)…

Sometimes you need to take a stand against corrupt, political, and illogical regulations against hunters and hard working ranchers. Even if it means a potential $500 fine for first time offender (most fish and game guys won’t ever look at your ammo, let alone ticket you).

I’d recommend doing some research on why this regulation was signed, it will baffle you.

My post has been removed as to not detract from the thread and ruffle any more feathers.

If anyone would like to PM me to discuss, I won’t reply to this topic in any threads moving forward.

Thanks.

Didn’t mean to cause anything. Been a while since I lived there and paid attention. In the beginning if I’m not wrong you only had to use mono in certain areas (A zone maybe) and could still use other projectiles elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Hey, if the other side can destroy public and private property in the name of "civil disobedience", who am I to complain about shooting some animals in Commiefornia using bullets that actually work for the same reason.