The 2014 Kifaru EMR II

What is everyone getting as far as lids? I'll most likely be ordering one this week. I just got my Barney's frame and had a bag made for that, but I'm just too curious about these and want to give one a shot.

How much customization is doable? If a guy wanted a foliage bag with Mandrake or MC straps, is that doable or are they just made assembly-line style and how they come is how they come?

Ordered both the standard and Longhunter

They were the same price if you bought the Longhunter separate and the standard with the bag (at least when I ordered an hour after ordering went live. )

I'll most likely never use the standard but is there if I really want a compact day hunt pack.

Come on Coyote tan!

I went with the Longhunter and foliage. Funny how much time I spent worrying about color...you'd think I was buying a truck or something.

Well in your defense I've bought vehicles for cheaper than a complete EMR 2 setup

Ha! True. I bought a diesel Rabbit pick up once for $500 and I could care less about the color....sold it for $4,000 during the bio-diesel boom to a guy in Seattle.

my new ship date is april 3 & i ordered first week of jan guess all the nomad orders pushed us back,oh well i will have it for bear season.

I placed my order within the first hour the website updated on January 3rd.

My ship date has always been April 18th.

But I ordered my EMR II in coyote brown. If they do lots in different colors a lot of people could have jumped ahead of me if they ordered highlander for example.

I placed my order within the first hour the website updated on January 3rd.

My ship date has always been April 18th.

But I ordered my EMR II in coyote brown. If they do lots in different colors a lot of people could have jumped ahead of me if they ordered highlander for example.

CB is shipping first.

Thanks Aron.

Big Fish, did you order CB?

I can't imagine our days would be that far off. Although I did order some pullouts.

Back