Texas school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, such an articulate and intelligent response.

Feel free to correct me, but hasn't the NRA routinely provided the argument that the best way to stop bad guys with guns is for good guys to have guns, yet here they want to disarm the good guys so they can complain about the "left" trying to disarm them? They're claiming the Secret Service has jurisdiction, but I thought these guys were all about individual liberty and small government. Sounds like they're letting the Feds run right over their 2nd Amendment rights.
Again only guns allowed by law in schools in TX is via security(private or local PD) or licensed teachers. As of 2019 School districts where allowed to place as many armed teachers or school personnel on campus as they see fit.

This has ZERO todo with NRA at any capacity unless you disagree with the 1965 ruling of setting min age for long gun purchase at 18.

You can’t force people to carry, you can only offer free specialized training.

If any thing your troll post highlights what happens when you give School district resources, and they don’t utilize them, nor follow other safety procedures

This whole thing is a terrible tragedy, school districts need to use every resource available to counter mental instability issues of people.

Last edited:

amassi

WKR
I have been reading several well known people are pulling out of NRA meeting about to take place. I think it might be a good idea for the NRA to cancel the meeting. Before you go ballistic on me, I only say this because, you can be assured if the meeting takes place there will be an over whelming protest outside. this will be closely watch by all the liberal media and only feed the anti gun message they are preaching. I am a life long NRA member.
Maybe they should just move the convention to Hungary?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

amassi

WKR
Lol, yes you absolutely can. It's happened several times in the UK. The numer of fatalities involving knives or sharp instruments is staggering.
Name 1 that killed 19 kids and 2 adults

amassi

WKR
I'm all about taxing churches, always have been and in no way is an issue of separation of church and state. Businesses should be taxed.

Actually, we can't have a productive conversation because nobody is willing to change a thing...so buying caskets and burying the dead is the only logical thing moving forward.

We've been doing nothing else for the last 50 years and likely what we'll do for the next 50.

I'm fine with that, cost of a free society.
Absolutely! offering tax exempt status to organizations that so heavily influence American politics is asinine.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I see Beto O"Rourke has gathered anti gun troops and they are protesting at NRA convention. I hope it remains peaceful.

BjornF16

WKR

amassi

WKR

31 dead, 140 injured:

24 dead, dozens injured:
19 mental patients while they Japan's deadliest mass casualty event in 80 years. That would be a quiet Wednesday here

now do florida night club 50 dead, 53 injured or vegas
59 dead and over 500 Injured

BjornF16

WKR

amassi

WKR

BjornF16

WKR

amassi

WKR
Stupid NYT won’t let me read that article…

Interesting though that Americas deadliest school massacre occurred decades before the advent of the AR-15.
Tulsa massacre, police and gov used bi planes to firebomb black neighborhoods in Tulsa.

No it's not that interesting- 25,000 brits died in one day before the advent of the ar 15. Both are Irrelevant

Wrench

WKR
I feel like some fines, fees, rules and regulations would solve this senseless act.

There's no way for us to armchair the solution for others to not be disgusting individuals. The sad fact is that we are all responsible for our own futures and sadly our own protection and responses.

BjornF16

WKR
Of the 86 countries where we have identified mass public shootings, the US ranks 56th per capita in its rate of attacks and 61st in mass public shooting murder rate. Norway, Finland, Switzerland and Russia all have at least 45 percent higher rates of murder from mass public shootings than the United States.

amassi

WKR
I feel like some fines, fees, rules and regulations would solve this senseless act.

There's no way for us to armchair the solution for others to not be disgusting individuals. The sad fact is that we are all responsible for our own futures and sadly our own protection and responses.
Reopen and fund all the closed mental services institutions across the country. Remove the penalty for seeking help from such services. Penalize threats made on the internet

amassi

WKR
Of the 86 countries where we have identified mass public shootings, the US ranks 56th per capita in its rate of attacks and 61st in mass public shooting murder rate. Norway, Finland, Switzerland and Russia all have at least 45 percent higher rates of murder from mass public shootings than the United States.

This blog post is worthless

BjornF16

WKR
No it's not that interesting- 25,000 brits died in one day before the advent of the ar 15. Both are Irrelevant

It is entirely relevant.

The premise is that nothing is as deadly as an AR-15 attack on a school (i.e. “name one that killed 19 children and 2 adults”)…and we must ban evil looking semi-automatic rifles with evil looking high capacity magazines.

The perp could have used a freakin bolt action gun with 5 round mags and accomplished what he did given the amount of time the police gave him.

Guns aren’t the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.