Swarovski disappointment.

I personally would see what swarovski would do for you before writing them off. It might not be an issue there responsible for eother but if they treat you right its worth giving them a second chance. I love my swaros to death.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Guy joined today to posed a rant on Swarovski undeniably one of the top optics company in the world and isn't looking for anyone's advice. Just wanted to post his experience on Rokslide.

Does that make it untrue or a need to belittle anyone of course not, is it suspect? Appears lots of members think so.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
That seems like a perfectly logical reason to join this forum as many people use and have experience with that brand. I honestly can’t think of a better forum to join for the purpose the OP did. I guess I didn’t realize that there is a list of acceptable reasons to join rokslide but I can see how the replies the guy got could push people away.

Edit to ask: “suspect” of what? The guy isn’t trying to sell anything or pimp any products.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah this guy should be happy that he dropped 2k+ on something that is going to have to instantly get sent out for warranty. How long is that going to take??? 8 months???
Nobody would be happy. But it's not the end of the world and has a warranty, net zero gain/loss, pouting online about your luxury purchase is laughable.. It's a pair of high end binoculars. Some people can't afford $2k+ binos, middle class doesn't buy $2k binos, unless your single or have zero kids or enjoy having a high dti ratio.

No need to be assume about a timeframe you know nothing about to add to a dramatic assumption.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Nobody would be happy. But it's not the end of the world and has a warranty, net zero gain/loss, pouting online about your luxury purchase is laughable.. It's a pair of high end binoculars. Some people can't afford $2k+ binos, middle class doesn't buy $2k binos, unless your single or have zero kids or enjoy having a high dti ratio.

No need to be assume about a timeframe you know nothing about to add to a dramatic assumption.
Imagine typing that and hitting the post button. Get a grip dude, people complain about gear all the time on this forum yet somehow this one is offensive to you.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That seems like a perfectly logical reason to join this forum as many people use and have experience with that brand. I honestly can’t think of a better forum to join for the purpose the OP did. I guess I didn’t realize that there is a list of acceptable reasons to join rokslide but I can see how the replies the guy got could push people away.

Edit to ask: “suspect” of what? The guy isn’t trying to sell anything or pimp any products.
Do you know this guy? How do you then know what his reasons are?

I suspect those whose behavior falls outside the normal patterns. Have to ask myself what's the motivation?

Seems like a bunch of unnecessary drama already but of course some people enjoy that.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Imagine typing that and hitting the post button. Get a grip dude, people complain about gear all the time on this forum yet somehow this one is offensive to you.
Imagine typing that and hitting the post button.

Meanwhile, you've posted more than anyone else. Stay mad, it's entertaining.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Do you know this guy? How do you then know what his reasons are?

I suspect those whose behavior falls outside the normal patterns. Have to ask myself what's the motivation?

Seems like a bunch of unnecessary drama already but of course some people enjoy that.

Of course I don’t know the guy, just wondering why people feel the need to act like jerks over a post. The drama was 100% created on the first page by the folks giving the guy hell for making the post.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Imagine typing that and hitting the post button.

Meanwhile, you've posted more than anyone else. Stay mad, it's entertaining.
I couldn’t be less mad. Imagine talking trash to a guy on the internet for making a post about binoculars….

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
I couldn’t be less mad. Imagine talking trash to a guy on the internet for making a post about binoculars….
You keep saying "imagine". I don't think you know you're using that word incorrectly. It happened, there's not much imagination needed.

For someone not mad, you sure are responding to a lot of people about...binoculars..on..the... internet. 🤣😂

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You keep saying "imagine". I don't think you know you're using that word incorrectly. It happened, there's not much imagination needed.

For someone not mad, you sure are responding to a lot of people about...binoculars..on..the... internet. 🤣😂
Have a nice holiday. Maybe be nicer to your family than you are to people on the internet.

OP
F

Flizz

FNG
Worst support group ever my dudes. I came here to vent my sorrows of dropping 2k on Binos and convincing my wife for weeks they’d be worth it. Only to be defective. I’m not brand bashing, I understand Swarovski is the best binocular brand in the world. I just can’t believe it happened to me after so much excitement and anticipation. Forgot to mention I’m going on a little elk trip this weekend in the Olympics. That’s what really kills me, I gotta use my buddies Leupolds now. :(. Gonna go back to my beer and cornhole game now. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

dave3006

FNG
This is not a support group.

People - this guy just wants attention. You all are falling for it.

OP
F

Flizz

FNG
This is not a support group.

People - this guy just wants attention. You all are falling for it.
Bro…. You’re taking stuff way too serious. That was an attempt at humor to calm all the Swarovski bullies down.