Suppressors - first round impact shift

OP
H

hibernation

Lil-Rokslider
This is the first I caught wind of this issue, I got a DD wolf hunter in jail right now so its a concerning thing to hear.
Yeah, sounds like a crapshoot. Going to test mine a little more tonight / this weekend, but likely purchasing another suppressor with more consistency. Looks like you've got an AB Raptor, how're you liking that one? No issues with first round impacts, or accuracy in general?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah, sounds like a crapshoot. Going to test mine a little more tonight / this weekend, but likely purchasing another suppressor with more consistency. Looks like you've got an AB Raptor, how're you liking that one? No issues with first round impacts, or accuracy in general?
Like it. I haven’t noticed anything abnormal to date but don’t have a super high round count on it yet and am shuffling it between guns currently. The DD wolf hunter purchase was intended to reduce said shuffling.

TreeDog

Lil-Rokslider
Just got approved for a DD STi. Waiting for it to ship from Capitol Armory. This isn't making me feel great about my choice...

wapitibob

WKR
Just got approved for a DD STi. Waiting for it to ship from Capitol Armory. This isn't making me feel great about my choice...

I put a lot of rounds thru the Lti without any odd impacts. My high 1st shot impacts are a recent anomaly that I have yet to pinpoint.