Suppressor wait times

McCrapper

Lil-Rokslider
Individual submitted 8/6/24 still nothing. I got so excited for quick turnaround times and I should’ve known mine would’ve been the exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
That isn't the case currently, the standardized trusts that are used over and over with only the person/item changing they said would speed up and that seems to be happening in the last few weeks. The average time according to silencer shop for individual single item trusts is down to 5days.
I got to see the benefit of these standardized trusts on my last approval compared to my previous one:

9/4/24 Certified and Submitted eForm 4 SS Single Shot Trust with 1 responsible person
9/30/24 Approved (26 days)

vs

12/15/23 Certified and Submitted eForm 4 SS Single Shot Trust with 1 responsible person
7/29/24 Approved (227 days = 7 months)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I got to see the benefit of these standardized trusts on my last approval compared to my previous one:

9/4/24 Certified and Submitted eForm 4 SS Single Shot Trust with 1 responsible person
9/30/24 Approved (26 days)

vs

12/15/23 Certified and Submitted eForm 4 SS Single Shot Trust with 1 responsible person
7/29/24 Approved (227 days = 7 months)
Few people above posted 4-5days on their trusts. Silencer shop just updated their average approval time they're seeing in the previous 7days of approvals to 4days!

That said, I'm not one of those 4-5day success stories apparently, haha. I haven't been waiting long yet (9/25 certified/summited) and went in figuring it'd be a little while but I admit I am super antsy now seeing others getting them so fast in the last couple weeks.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Individual submitted 8/6/24 still nothing. I got so excited for quick turnaround times and I should’ve known mine would’ve been the exception.
They basically said if you're an individual that isn't getting a fast approval it means you or someone with your name has something on their record that requires review.

jpengel

FNG
Scythe-Ti purchased at local gun store
E-form individual
Submitted through silencer shop on 6/6

Currently waiting

Update:

Delay was operator error. Turns out it had been long enough since last can purchase that I needed to confirm/update my profile & answer the questions on silencer shop. Each time I logged in to see status I guess I missed it.

Once I updated that, approved in 4 days. Oops

My 7th rimfire can, Huxwrx 22Ti,
Certified the 6th at 11:47, approved the 7th at 12:27. SS, ind, just under 25 hours.......
Have a set of coyote/FDE grips inbound....
eeafb956-a1b6-442d-b9a2-447f8c8a226e.jpeg