Suppressor wait times

Are you ok with paying more taxes? Because that's exactly what you're doing. You're paying the government an optional tax. Not only that, you're paying it TWICE. You're also funding and giving them a reason not to abolish suppressors from the NFA.

I don't care about the six months. It's the principle of I'm not giving the government 2x more just because I have a problem with immediate gratification.

Please lay out ALL your life principles so that we may obey them faithfully. Individualism is stupid. I hate freedom of choice.

giphy.gif

Bluefish

WKR
5/ 17 certified, approved 8/21. 2 RP trust. Originally purchased June 23, rejected due to atf change in policy in January 24, e forms and SS issues resulted in a 4 month delay in recertification. Almost 14 months after purchase I can finally take it home.

I expect the above approval came through due to another can getting expedited as that dealer closed. It still isn’t approved, but I expect it will be soon as they closed 3 weeks ago.

btb1983

FNG
I’m waiting for the approval of a from 5 from the ATF at the moment. With that being said, has anyone see any time difference, on form 4 approval, from an individual vs a single shot trust through silencer shop?

_S_R_

FNG
I’m waiting for the approval of a from 5 from the ATF at the moment. With that being said, has anyone see any time difference, on form 4 approval, from an individual vs a single shot trust through silencer shop?
As I stated post 2653
145 days Trust 6 days individual

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Are you ok with paying more taxes? Because that's exactly what you're doing. You're paying the government an optional tax. Not only that, you're paying it TWICE. You're also funding and giving them a reason not to abolish suppressors from the NFA.

I don't care about the six months. It's the principle of I'm not giving the government 2x more just because I have a problem with immediate gratification.
I have a suspicion that this is EXACTLY what the ATF wants to happen, double taxation and people gladly do it. I’d imagine lots of others have or plan on doing it as well.

I received notification of my approval this morning. Bought suppressor in June 21 as individual at Scheels and approved on August 22.

I had my US senator's office assist. I completed their requested forms and they had a caseworker communicate with the NCIS on my behalf to get my background check started. I believe they contacted NCIS around August 14.

lak2004

WKR
70 hours for my last one. AB Little bird from the BOGO deal in December. Toom AB 8.5 months to ship it and atf 3 days to approve it. Not bad!

Individual Form-4 through Capitol Armory.

Eforms submission Notification email: August 20 @ 11:08am
Eforms Approval Notificaiton email: August 23 @ 10:05am

Gonewest

WKR
I got this reply.

“received on 04/13/2024 is still pending. However, the Trust Form 4 was recently given a “Proceed” by NICS and has been placed in the queue for the next available Trust Form 4 examiner.”

Does that mean I’m getting close?

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Why pay a 200 tax for a suppressor in the first place? Since you are opposed, I'm assuming you don't have any nfa items due to your beliefs, correct?
I do actually, I'm one of the dumbasses as well. I'm just not as dumb to pay an extortion tax twice for the same item.