Suppressor wait times

ShortMagFan

Lil-Rokslider
What happened to you with a Banish 30?

Its a Banish 22 that just got approved and I ordered a back country today

_S_R_

FNG
145 days for Trust and 6 days individual. I’m adding everything on trust anyway. I know have to pay extra 200$ but count that as convenience fee for faster access.

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
145 days for Trust and 6 days individual. I’m adding everything on trust anyway. I know have to pay extra 200$ but count that as convenience fee for faster access.
This is a weird thought process. I bet you're the type that gladly pays extra markups on vehicles too.

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
He gets to shoot a suppressed gun for the next 4 1/2 months, and he gets to use a suppressor during hunting season. I don’t see that as a weird thought process.
Giving more money, especially to the government, is the issue. Not only that, you've now paid at least $400 over what an item is worth.

I mean can I sell you something that is worth $100, and make you pay $500?

It's stupid. And these people need called out.

Giving more money, especially to the government, is the issue. Not only that, you've now paid at least $400 over what an item is worth.

I mean can I sell you something that is worth $100, and make you pay $500?

It's stupid. And these people need called out.
Lets say its 139 days difference from trust vs individual at $200, that is $1.43 a day for the next 139 days to have it now.
How much do you spend on Fuel, drinks or anything at the gas station a day or McDonald’s?

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Lets say its 139 days difference from trust vs individual at $200, that is $1.43 a day for the next 139 days to have it now.
How much do you spend on Fuel, drinks or anything at the gas station a day or McDonald’s?
Are you ok with paying more taxes? Because that's exactly what you're doing. You're paying the government an optional tax. Not only that, you're paying it TWICE. You're also funding and giving them a reason not to abolish suppressors from the NFA.

I don't care about the six months. It's the principle of I'm not giving the government 2x more just because I have a problem with immediate gratification.