bhylton

WKR
Scythe Ti e form individual.

10 calendar day approval
Just had to wait 6months the for the back order

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Scythe Ti submitted 5/31 approved today 6/14/24.

This one showed up on my door on 7/5/24.

We have CLEO notification period here that our Sheriff doesn't respond to and lets run the full time until it lapses.

We just finished our republican primary for sheriff and I hope she gets trounced.

This one showed up on my door on 7/5/24.

We have CLEO notification period here that our Sheriff doesn't respond to and lets run the full time until it lapses.

We just finished our republican primary for sheriff and I hope she gets trounced.

No way around CLEO notification regardless of your local politics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

twall13

WKR
No way around CLEO notification regardless of your local politics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
And I don't know that I've heard of any sheriffs that actually respond to the notification...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChrisAU

WKR
And I didn't know that I've heard of any sheriffs that actually respond to the notification...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

This. I’ve hand delivered them and been asked what they were. They don’t care, and it’s not a requirement for the process now. Used to you had to do it before submitting. Now you are “required” to do so after approval…

This. I’ve hand delivered them and been asked what they were. They don’t care, and it’s not a requirement for the process now. Used to you had to do it before submitting. Now you are “required” to do so after approval…

Prior to 41F going into effect several years ago, some CLEOs required approval/sign off and some refused to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bayou0509

FNG
Classified Approved
CGS Helios QD Ti
E Form Individual
6 business days - picked it up today

This was after an error on silencer shop and the e form sat at "preparing for eforms" step for several months. Silencer shop kept blaming the local dealer and vice versus. Finally it was voided and re-submitted, approved in 6 days

Very impressed by this thread, thank you all!

Wondering why do a trust if you have a will you can deed it to a family member then they can go through form4 correct?
I don’t want to share a suppressor with a friend when I’m gone so don’t see why I’d put them on a trust.
With the wife when hunting so don’t need a trust correct?

Is it a kid deal you’re buying it for a 16 y.o. and they are going out on their own?

Genuine curiosity I’ve read many thoughts and there’s no conclusion besides some what ifs(if I lived by what ifs I pry would live in a concrete dozer)…

Bluefish

WKR
Very impressed by this thread, thank you all!

Wondering why do a trust if you have a will you can deed it to a family member then they can go through form4 correct?
I don’t want to share a suppressor with a friend when I’m gone so don’t see why I’d put them on a trust.
With the wife when hunting so don’t need a trust correct?

Is it a kid deal you’re buying it for a 16 y.o. and they are going out on their own?

Genuine curiosity I’ve read many thoughts and there’s no conclusion besides some what ifs(if I lived by what ifs I pry would live in a concrete dozer)…
I believe the ruling for sharing and not on a trust is can’t be out of your control. Is that a big deal, maybe depending on how you hunt. Same with how you store it. If wife can access the safe, that’s not ok if it’s an individual. Would it ever be enforced, probably not, but I don’t want to be the test case.

After having a couple, adding more with a 3-9 month wait on a trust really isn’t a big deal. I have a few I can use, just requires more switching around between rifles.

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
2 Suppressors certified July 4th
E-form 4 Individual
One approved this morning July 10th-Thunderbeast Ultra 7
Second one approved today July 11th-Takedown 22
Basically 3 & 4 business days without the 4th holiday and weekend

Last edited: