Suppressor wait times

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Scythe Ti submitted 5/31 approved today 6/14/24.

This one showed up on my door on 7/5/24.

We have CLEO notification period here that our Sheriff doesn't respond to and lets run the full time until it lapses.

We just finished our republican primary for sheriff and I hope she gets trounced.

This one showed up on my door on 7/5/24.

We have CLEO notification period here that our Sheriff doesn't respond to and lets run the full time until it lapses.

We just finished our republican primary for sheriff and I hope she gets trounced.

No way around CLEO notification regardless of your local politics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

twall13

WKR
No way around CLEO notification regardless of your local politics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
And I don't know that I've heard of any sheriffs that actually respond to the notification...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChrisAU

WKR
And I didn't know that I've heard of any sheriffs that actually respond to the notification...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

This. I’ve hand delivered them and been asked what they were. They don’t care, and it’s not a requirement for the process now. Used to you had to do it before submitting. Now you are “required” to do so after approval…

This. I’ve hand delivered them and been asked what they were. They don’t care, and it’s not a requirement for the process now. Used to you had to do it before submitting. Now you are “required” to do so after approval…

Prior to 41F going into effect several years ago, some CLEOs required approval/sign off and some refused to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro