Suppressor wait times

ssgjpd

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I swear, almost anyone that got certified immediately after the system went down no one has been approved, by reading on line. But a few days after that, if someone was certified they were approved pretty quickly. Tempted of getting a 5..
56 can and see if it I get that approved quicker.
Interesting thought and seems likely to be the case. The only way I buy another one is if I can find an Ultra 5 in stock.

RDMT

FNG
Silencer shop individual.
Certified April 6, 2024
Approved April 10, 2024
Silencerco Scythe x2

Fifth can I've purchased and received in a matter of six days or less in the last 2 months.
Let me know how you like the Scythe, I would like to get one too.

Which caliber(s) will you be using it on?

Bigwilly556

Lil-Rokslider
Let me know how you like the Scythe, I would like to get one too.

Which caliber(s) will you be using it on?
I'll be posting a small review on them in the Scythe thread. I only have an ultra 5 and 36M to compare them against. Heading to the cabin next week so it may be a while before I get to it. One's going on a 223 PRS/trainer and the other on my lightweight 308 win backpack rig.

RDMT

FNG
I'll be posting a small review on them in the Scythe thread. I only have an ultra 5 and 36M to compare them against. Heading to the cabin next week so it may be a while before I get to it. One's going on a 223 PRS/trainer and the other on my lightweight 308 win backpack rig.
Sounds good. Thanks

SloppyJ

WKR
Still waiting on my scythe from 3/13. Certified a DD wolfhunter and a dead air mojave for my newly acquired wilson x9 today. The more I have in the system the better my chances of getting a quick approval right?

RDMT

FNG
Still waiting on my scythe from 3/13. Certified a DD wolfhunter and a dead air mojave for my newly acquired wilson x9 today. The more I have in the system the better my chances of getting a quick approval right?
I had 3 cans certified in mid February, all on the same day, and I received the Q Erector 9 back in 27 days. Nothing yet on the other 2. All were individual.

SloppyJ

WKR
I had 3 cans certified in mid February, all on the same day, and I received the Q Erector 9 back in 27 days. Nothing yet on the other 2. All were individual.
Don't steal the only hope I've got!

Bigwilly556

Lil-Rokslider
There must be some secret code or algorithm as to why some are so fast and some not. I've had all 5 cans in the last two months come back between 4-6 days including the weekend and certification day. Single and multiple submissions.