Suppressor wait times

Grumman

WKR
I’m at 15 days on my first one , gonna be a long wait….wish I would have bought one a long time ago now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
One of the big vendors used people's pins without them present, all those got denied.
I can't remember the name. It wasn't silencer shop or central. Think it starts with an M
I went through SC. How would this impact my application?

If you are part of Feb/March it seems they messed those up
I'm not sure this is true. It is true that e-form approvals really started to drag out past 200 days for applications in mid-late February, but approvals on the r/NFA forum still show a general linear trend of approvals chronologically (with a few weird exceptions).

They're right around Feb. 26, 2022 for e-form folks. I'm March 1, so probably about a week more for me. Unfortunately it looks like e-forms will just be the normal 1 year wait by the time it's all said and done....

Cashed 11/03/21
Approved 08/10/22
Received 08/23/22

That was 3 cans on a trust. Pre-e-Form.

Bought another one yesterday to go through e-Form.

EDIT: added another 2 on Sep 20. Now have a total of 3 going through the eForm system.

Last edited:
Used a local shop with a kiosk and submitted application mid February and picked up my can early July. Was actually going to be ecstatic if I received it before rifle season. Very pleased with the short turnaround time.

A friend submitted his paperwork the old fashioned way and is still waiting. Now he wishes he would've listened and e-filed.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Used a local shop with a kiosk and submitted application mid February and picked up my can early July. Was actually going to be ecstatic if I received it before rifle season. Very pleased with the short turnaround time.

A friend submitted his paperwork the old fashioned way and is still waiting. Now he wishes he would've listened and e-filed.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Rite but I e filed and it got done wrong and had to start over..
Still not sure if it was done rite the 2nd time. But the sot wouldn't listen.
So I may end up waiting a year for a 2nd denile when if I had done it paper at least I'd know it was done correctly

Frazier92

FNG
Filed 8/9/21 (SiCo 36M PAPER), 2/11/22 (DA Sandman K EFILE), 2/11/22 (Otter Creek OCM5 EFILE).
Cashed 8/27/21, 2/16/22, 2/16/22
Approved 7/10/22 (all 3)
Picked Up 7/19/22, 7/18/22, 7/18/22
State - IN

192 days and counting (3/9/22 certification).
What is "certification"? Does this have to do with the new eform process?

I bought and received 1 suppressor a couple of years ago, and have another in jail since Nov 2021, and am not familiar with this term