Suppressor Advice for 7mm PRC

I just completed a form 4 for a Hyperion K - had read great things about them... shop I bought them from recommended it over the Nomad Ti (was able to hold both and compare... they are within an ounce and an inch of each other)

This will be going on a CA Ridgeline FFT 7PRC... guess I'll report back next year how it works lol

Sevens

WKR
I have a Harvester EVO on a 20” 7PRC. I have no baseline to compare it to, but really like what it does to the sound. Removed muzzle blast, reduced recoil, and makes it sound like a shot went off “somewhere” versus right in front of you.

Attachments

• 1FD995E2-0023-441D-9402-49E1AE5196E4.jpeg
    1FD995E2-0023-441D-9402-49E1AE5196E4.jpeg
    611.7 KB · Views: 97

lak2004

WKR
I have a Harvester EVO on a 20” 7PRC. I have no baseline to compare it to, but really like what it does to the sound. Removed muzzle blast, reduced recoil, and makes it sound like a shot went off “somewhere” versus right in front of you.
What rifle? Seekins?

JRS3

FNG
My 22” bbl 7mm PRC will have a TBAC UL7 and brake on it.

Defiance Anti Action
Right Handed
McMillan Peak Edge Stock (Flush Cups On Side)
PROOF Research Sendero 22" Barrel 8 Twist ThunderBease CB Muzzlebrake
5/8x24 Threads
Hawkins 25 MOA Rings
Obendorf Bottom Metal
TriggerTech Trigger
Arca Rail
Atlas Rail
Kahles MOAK 318i 3-18

I have a hybrid 46 on my 18” 7prc. It functions great but it does have a few shortcomings for an ultralight set up. When run with the ASR system it gets heavy and long pretty fast. Mine sits at 20.1oz with the ASR mount, so after the brake it’s probably closer to 23/24oz. You can shave some weight and length by using it as direct thread but I use this suppressor on multiple rifles and the ASR is much more convenient.

I’ve been considering getting a nomad ti or sico evo to use on this rifle but not sure the weight and length savings are worth the money for my use.

Pictured are my 22” 7-08 with a sico specwar and the 18” 7prc with the hybrid 46
what rifle did you end up chosing for your 22" any regrets on length ? looking into rifles and plan on surpressing it. any advice? will be elk pronghorn and mule deer hunting with it in CO

TxLite

WKR
what rifle did you end up chosing for your 22" any regrets on length ? looking into rifles and plan on surpressing it. any advice? will be elk pronghorn and mule deer hunting with it in CO
That’s a tikka with a proof prefit barrel and a mesa precision stock.

I’ve since purchased a scythe ti and it really helps balance the rifle a lot better than the sico hybrid did.

No real advice other than to consider the overall length of the rifle when you add a 6-8” suppressor on the end.

I have a SAS Reaper titanium 9" 7.62 suppressor, it uses the thread over muzzle break. I've ran it on a 26" 300WM, 24" 6.5CM, 16.5" 300 blackout, a 8.5" 300 blackout and a 16.5" 5.56. I might run it on my 22" 7 PRC when I get it done as well. I like the thread over muzzle break setup but it is nice to use my direct thread can. Direct thread is easier to deal with.

The 24" and 26" barrel rifles are annoying to hunt with while running a can. It throws off the balance of the rifle and it's a PIA to shoulder strap carry. I've moved away from a suppressor on a dedicated hunting rifle. You carry way more then you shoot when you're hunting.