Suppressed vs Non-Suppressed Hunting

z987k

WKR
Now that's funny right there 🤣

You do realize that you don't have the privilege to go through life without being offended, right?
Of course. Which is why I get up and move. They're fully within their rights to do what they're doing, it's just really crappy to be around, so I move. That doesn't mean it isn't inconsiderate. It still is, but they have every right to be inconsiderate.

atmat

WKR
Zippo. But your posts illustrate the elitist attitude you canners have toward the breakers. See the link below to put into context:

Understanding Suppressed vs Muzzlebreaks
Lol ‘elitist canners.’ My guy, get a grip. It’s just preference. I have one preference and you have another. I’ve already got terrible tinnitus and don’t enjoy over-the-ear muffs. We don’t have to shoot together and that’s totally fine. No one needs to be offended.

atmat

WKR
To say you won’t go shooting or hunting with a person who is shooting unsuppressed is asinine.
Why is it asinine to not shoot with someone not using a suppressor?

Them being next to me completely negates the cost and benefit of me having a suppressor. My suppressor, in effect, becomes useless.

Edit: hunting is a little different, and I do hunt with some guys who shoot unsuppressed. I just know I have to take additional precautions if I’m tagging along.

wyosam

WKR
Lol ‘elitist canners.’ My guy, get a grip. It’s just preference. I have one preference and you have another. I’ve already got terrible tinnitus and don’t enjoy over-the-ear muffs. We don’t have to shoot together and that’s totally fine. No one needs to be offended.

Personally, I refuse to hunt/shoot/associate with people who don’t have tinnitus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ‘elitist canners.’ My guy, get a grip. It’s just preference.
You say that while he's trembling in his closet clutching his rifle with tears streaming down his cheeks because the suppressor fanatics are going to throw him in jail? This isn't a time for humor.