Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

amassi

WKR
Wondering how some grip tape would work on the slick stock? I know I have used some on my boat and trailer and it had held up well. There are various types, I‘m thinking the smoother pebbled style may work.

Rough the stock up first and they stick great. If I do it again or it peels I’ll use some 2 part epoxy and really stick it permanently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veloci_Wrench

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering how some grip tape would work on the slick stock? I know I have used some on my boat and trailer and it had held up well. There are various types, I‘m thinking the smoother pebbled style may work.
I painted a VG stock with the Rustoleum "Textured" stuff, and it seems to be sufficient for my needs.

I painted a VG stock with the Rustoleum "Textured" stuff, and it seems to be sufficient for my needs.
Same experience here. Have used the textured rustoleum on a lot of different things and have always found it to be very durable. Also use a lot of spray bed liner on various things, including gun stocks. Will roll over it with a heavy nap roller if I need even more grip.

ElPollo

WKR
Rokslide costs me money. Been looking at these stocks for several months. This was a pretty darned good deal though. I ordered one this morning. Could not figure out how to get the additional code to work, but did not begrudge them an extra $39. Mine will go on a 16” suppressed 6.5.

BBarnett13

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide costs me money. Been looking at these stocks for several months. This was a pretty darned good deal though. I ordered one this morning. Could not figure out how to get the additional code to work, but did not begrudge them an extra $39. Mine will go on a 16” suppressed 6.5.
Ran into the same issue this morning when trying to order from a mobile device. You need to select the Desktop Site option in your browser settings to get the coupon code box to appear when checking out.

Also, spoke with them in regards to the different finishes offered. The lady I spoke with stated the solid colors with webbing are painted and the marble/camo patterns are hydro dipped.

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Hoping my tan web will have a bit of texture, and not experience the rubbing off issues discovered on the hydro dips. If it fails to please me it will face the wrath of the rattle can.

-J

ElPollo

WKR
Ran into the same issue this morning when trying to order from a mobile device. You need to select the Desktop Site option in your browser settings to get the coupon code box to appear when checking out.

Also, spoke with them in regards to the different finishes offered. The lady I spoke with stated the solid colors with webbing are painted and the marble/camo patterns are hydro dipped.
I called them after I ordered and they applied the extra 10% off to my order. At $380 shipped, I’m pretty happy.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
How you get the price to $352?
Not including shipping, with the 10% off (code 10OFF) on the stocks that are $391.

I did not buy one, I'm really tempted, but need to spend money on arrows, while the stock is just a want.

i keep going back and forth, sale pushed me towards getting one except they want $100+ shipping to hawaii so now I'm out again haha

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Just called and Kim gave me the 10% after the fact, I took it in store credit because I didn't want to inconvenience her with a chargeback. Fabulous CS.

-J

kkp005

WKR
Gosh dangit y’all cost me some money. Have a tikka a preferred right now getting a lite hybrid 6creed barrel and it looks like she will be sitting in a olive marble stock