Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys: Are you saying that you are making changes to some of your existing stocks to shorten the trigger reach? Or will new stocks be introduced that will be influenced by some aspects of the RokStok design?

Would you consider adding trigger reach as a standard dimension that you list under the "nominal specs" for each of your stocks? It seems like reach varies not just by stock model but by inlet as well?
that’s a great suggestion and I will definitely get that added to all of the products.

For anyone wondering about backorder:

I ordered a VG for my T3x on Monday January 1st. Bare carbon, because I'm cheap, & it's UPS is scheduled to deliver it in the next couple of hours.

😃

@Stockys Thanks for the awesome quick turnaround!

Dang! Congrats! Ordered my second one on Xmas but in Carbon Olive with D18 so I’ll be waiting.

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious where you picked up a stainless Tikka for $770 shipped? I ordered from Eurooptic and it came out to $871 to ship to my FFL.
KY Gun Co usually has some of the lowest prices and free shipping. Got my stainless 223 shipped to my ffl for about 750 a few months ago. Really makes me chuckle when I see used stainless Tikkas listed for 900+.

robtattoo

WKR
I got all my paint finished up today.
I wasn't happy with the camo so I simply oversprayed it with textured paint, Army Green, black web & 4 coats of Matt clear. I added the rubber dots for extra grip, although it's really not needed with the texture.
Installed a front rail, SAP ammo holder (god, I love those things) & she'll be looking across 220 acres of Tennessee hills tomorrow! 20240106_171305.jpg

SDHNTR

WKR
I wasn't happy with the camo so I simply oversprayed it with textured paint, Army Green, black web & 4 coats of Matt clear. I added the rubber dots for extra grip, although it's really not needed with the texture.
Installed a front rail, SAP ammo holder (god, I love those things) & she'll be looking across 220 acres of Tennessee hills tomorrow! View attachment 653262
I like that. What are those rubber dots? And could you paint over them?

@Stockys , I realize that this is the Tikka VG thread, but I have a question about your Long Action Savage VG2 stock.

Which bottom metal setup is it inletted for? Is it the one with the spring clip on the magazine, or the one with the actual bottom metal and magazine (mag retention is in the bottom metal)?

Installed a front rail, SAP ammo holder (god, I love those things) & she'll be looking across 220 acres of Tennessee hills tomorrow! View attachment 653262
Was the web a paint or did you do that separately

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys , I realize that this is the Tikka VG thread, but I have a question about your Long Action Savage VG2 stock.

Which bottom metal setup is it inletted for? Is it the one with the spring clip on the magazine, or the one with the actual bottom metal and magazine (mag retention is in the bottom metal)?
It’s for the removable retention plate like the one on the ultra lite.