Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Not sure how it could be a pain to add t nuts to a stock
Drilling 4 holes isn’t that hard and can be done by any hobbyist. Drill press is handy but not required.
Some carbon mat is a pain to drill into and will crack,
None of my stockys carbon stocks have that issue- blue tape and sharp drill bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My drill bit kept grabbing fluff from inside the Wildcat stock. I thought it was just me, then sent to Chad @ LRI for finishing. He said he'd never had that much trouble installing accessories in a stock. Since then I've had trepidation about drilling into lightweight stocks.

-J

amassi

WKR
My drill bit kept grabbing fluff from inside the Wildcat stock. I thought it was just me, then sent to Chad @ LRI for finishing. He said he'd never had that much trouble installing accessories in a stock. Since then I've had trepidation about drilling into lightweight stocks.

-J

I wouldn’t
First gen mesa’s were like that too must have been the trendy composite to lose weight. Alterra, AG composites and stockys are all very easy to drill into. I’m far from handy and do it with hand tools.
Unknown munitions also did some beautiful installs of their short spartan adapter( 3/4” countersunk hole) and paint jobs on some stocks I rescued from the classifieds price was extremely reasonable for the labor and shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NSI

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
This is a question for @Stockys

I’m all for rigidity but there are a lot of ways to skin that cat that could affect mass and rigidity in different ways.
There wouldn’t be an issue of rigidity in the forend. We use the bedding block material in the forend where we put flush cups to add rigidity

I'd be in for at least one ROK stock (2 if you give me the option for factory T3x bottom metal but CTR barrel profile...yes I want to put a CTR in one with standard T3X bottom metal).

Tartan

WKR
I’m in for one and probably many others down the line.

Add a second if you release a compact version as I’ve got kids almost big enough to start shooting.

And I’ll be the minority here, but if you do other inlets please do a model 7 version. I’m probably going tikka on all future builds but have a custom model 7 that I love. You’ll have at least one sale!

woods89

WKR
I’m in for one and probably many others down the line.

Add a second if you release a compact version as I’ve got kids almost big enough to start shooting.

And I’ll be the minority here, but if you do other inlets please do a model 7 version. I’m probably going tikka on all future builds but have a custom model 7 that I love. You’ll have at least one sale!

I'd buy an M7 version as well, as I have a custom built off it that I will not get rid of.

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe that could be anothet add on option then? Or at least thread so we could swap easily ourselves. Although thebairtecvhs are nice on the magnums I think the majority would probably prefer the weight savings
I wouldn't prefer the weight savings, would 1000% rather have a limbsaver. I put them on everything.

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
The pad currently used is a limbsaver, it’s just a low profile pad.
I don't own a stocky's at the moment but I was aware you guys were using a thinner version. If it functions the same then that's fine. I actually use my rifles and put ALLOT of rounds down range. Anything over .223 benefits from the limbsaver IMO

JCMCUBIC

WKR

woods89

WKR

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor