Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

atmat

WKR
Yes we do. Shoot me your email and I’ll get it set up. Thank you! We just did the same thing with the left handed savage. Thanks to a customer we were able to do a program for left handed and ensure fit and function. I’ll hook you up with a discount on a stock as a thank you as well.
PM sent! Also, i don’t need a discount. Just happy to help bring more products to market.

Last edited:

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Here is the cad image of the new tikka adjustable stock. It will have flush cups on both sides and an integrated arca rail infront of the magazine well. We’ve already started laying them up so they’ll be on the site in a few weeks. 56972141-3405-4A0D-836E-A46975A518B0.png788A8125-89B1-42D6-9091-ED0CFDAB24EE.png

atmat

WKR
Here is the cad image of the new tikka adjustable stock. It will have flush cups on both sides and an integrated arca rail infront of the magazine well. We’ve already started laying them up so they’ll be on the site in a few weeks. View attachment 599501View attachment 599502
Is trigger reach the same as the normal VG? Any idea what the weight is?

I like the flush cups and integral arca.

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Is trigger reach the same as the normal VG? Any idea what the weight is?

I like the flush cups and integral arca.
I’ll compare the two on Monday and let you know. Regarding weight it’ll probably be 2.5 lbs. Our 700 adjustable is just under 2 lbs so adding flush cups and rail would bring it closer to 2.5 lbs.

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Here is the cad image of the new tikka adjustable stock. It will have flush cups on both sides and an integrated arca rail infront of the magazine well. We’ve already started laying them up so they’ll be on the site in a few weeks. View attachment 599501View attachment 599502
Really slick integrated ARCA and cups. Also love the more parallel fore end.

Echoing the crowd here, if there’s any chance at reducing the trigger reach I think you’d have a lot of happy shooters. That particular ergonomic comment seems to be universal.

-J

atmat

WKR
I’ll compare the two on Monday and let you know. Regarding weight it’ll probably be 2.5 lbs. Our 700 adjustable is just under 2 lbs so adding flush cups and rail would bring it closer to 2.5 lbs.
Weight and flat forend are not my ideal field rifle. But dang that would be a fun stock for more generalized shooting. I may just pick one up! Thanks for letting us see it early!

Tahoe1305

WKR
@Stockys

Not sure appropriate for the new tikka rig or else.

But there’s a pretty big gap in the market (IMO) for a youth/compact/adjustable LOP stock. Imagine would be pretty easy to knock one 1.5” shorter and offer some plastic 1/2” spacers. Any thought to that?

Your tikka sporter would probably be the best option for such IMO. Glad you pipped in and got a laundry list of desired products. Put it behind the T1x and Sako ;) (although likely way easier!).

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys

Not sure appropriate for the new tikka rig or else.

But there’s a pretty big gap in the market (IMO) for a youth/compact/adjustable LOP stock. Imagine would be pretty easy to knock one 1.5” shorter and offer some plastic 1/2” spacers. Any thought to that?

Your tikka sporter would probably be the best option for such IMO. Glad you pipped in and got a laundry list of desired products. Put it behind the T1x and Sako ;) (although likely way easier!).
We’ve been discussing it and we have designed a spacer system. It would require a new mold as well to shorten the lop and add the spacers.

OP
Formidilosus

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I’ll compare the two on Monday and let you know.

You have a very good stock, far better than most would think. However, the trigger reach’s are way too long. They are currently around 2.25”. Something between 1.5” and 1.75” would be much better for the vast majority of users. Also, taking the stock and making a true negative comb with a raised buttpad, would take this stock from good to excellent, and instantly make them the best designed Tikka stocks in the market.