Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

ElPollo

WKR
We

Once we finish the couple of projects in progress. We’ll draw one up with the requested features, 3D print the stock and send it to @Formidilosus for review and approval.
So I just bought one of the VG Hunters for a Tikka that is supposed to be delivered today, but I’ll swap it out and order two of these when you get them available. I’ll echo what they are saying, negative comb, high butt pad, straight lines on the forearm and bottom of the buttstock. Keep it light like the VG Hunter. The extra add-ons like the adjustable comb and integral rail just add weight that I don’t need.

And thanks for coming on here and listening to what people want.

ElPollo

WKR
And damn…. I bought this stock with the intention of Bubba-fying the crap out of it with epoxy putty on the grip, spray on bed liner, and rattle can camo. Well, I’ll probably still do that, but I’ll also still be in for the new model.

I’ll echo what they are saying, negative comb, high butt pad, straight lines on the forearm and bottom of the buttstock. Keep it light like the VG Hunter. The extra add-ons like the adjustable comb and integral rail just add weight that I don’t need.

And thanks for coming on here and listening to what people want.
x2! I'm in for 1 preorder WKR stockys editions

Last edited:

rbutcher1234

Lil-Rokslider
I’d be in for 3 as well for a sticky’s tikka stock that met all of form’s requirements as described.