Son drew National Elk Refuge permit this weekend!

Be sure to tell your son what the real name of the Tetons means ;)
Not to derail this thread, but my “heavy chested” grandma had a sweatshirt that had “Tetons” written right across the chest. We were walking down the street one day in Salt Lake City, and these two French men stopped her, looked at her shirt, and just cracked up laughing. She couldn’t figure out why, until I looked at her sweatshirt for the first time today, started laughing as well, and explained to her what it meant. She immediately went into a bathroom and turned her sweatshirt inside out. Always makes me chuckle to this day thinking about grandma and her Tetons sweatshirt.

wytx

WKR
This is shaping up to be great.
Hope you all have a blast and he gets a nice bull.

Checked the webcam downtown, looks like lights or tree lighting on the Square?
Busy but might be fun to go check it out.

Good luck on the hunt !

Preston

Lil-Rokslider
I put my son in for it this year, but he didn’t draw. I know individuals that have had great hunts and not so great times. Having access to good horses would increase your success. My chiropractor nephew drew this year as his first time applying. The only downside is if he kills a monster bull he will be ruined for life. Best of luck

OP
Afhunter1

Afhunter1

WKR
Not today, one got shot about 300 yds from us but that’s as close as we came. Walked about 12 mi and seen 1 set of elk tracks!!! Not many elk on refuge but we will be at it again tomorrow.

3 shots was all we heard and 2 of them went into the same elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go_deep

WKR
Not today, one got shot about 300 yds from us but that’s as close as we came. Walked about 12 mi and seen 1 set of elk tracks!!! Not many elk on refuge but we will be at it again tomorrow.

3 shots was all we heard and 2 of them went into the same elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what the elk was that was shot today? Bull or cow?
Have a great time tomorrow and have fun!